WIWW: Show some skin + link up!

Tuesday, August 27, 2013





Isn't this top so fun? It is so sassy and elegant all at the same time. One of my dear readers (Rachel!!) sent this to me a while back and I finally got the chance to wear it. It is light and airy and perfect for a summer day in Texas. 

Speaking of summer, I am ready for it to be over. I am over the heat, and since I started laser hair removal I can't be in the sun anyways. Back to the pale side for Sarah! 

Randoms:

- I am so ready to start decorating for fall!

- Where has this year gone? I cannot believe it is almost September.

- Does anyone watch Devious Maids? I am hooked on that show!

- Almond Joy coffee creamer is amazing. I hate Almond Joy's but that stuff is legit.

- My Mom is the best at sending little surprise gifts all the time. She is the most giving person I have ever met. (Her and my Mother-in-law, actually!) My Mom sent me some new gorgeous earring and two dish towels reading: " You can't scare me, I teach school!" and " Both of us can't look good at the same time, it's either me or the house." I love her!

Now for the link up!!

RULES
- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post!!  
(some people have been forgetting this lately and, to be honest, it is really disrespectful. 7 out of 21 bloggers linked back to me last week. I will be deleting your post if you don't respect my one and only rule. Thanks!)

- Write about something fashion related (accessories, shoes, modeling, make-up, etc.)
And if you're feeling up to it, you can follow me:

Instagram @SarahTuckerUp
Twitter @MrsSarahTucker

Follow on Bloglovin

Happy Wednesday!

To see other WIWW posts, click {here}

Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Cute shirt! And I fall is my favorite season! Can't wait for the cool weather :)

    Cheers!
    Char

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are seriously THE prettiest! That top looks so great on you - I love it! And girl, I hear ya :) Fall can come any day now... My birthday is on the 19th of September and it BETTER be cool enough for jeans and boots by then. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this top! It's so fun and unique. Super cute paired with shorts. LOL at the dish towels. That is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This top really is beautiful! And looks beautiful on you. I love the neckline. I'm so ready to start decorating for fall as well...Pinterest has me all giddy about it. Devious Maids?? No!! that sounds like something I'd be hooked on, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great Sarah! I love the bun :)

    xo, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen one of these tops in the longest time and now This makes me want want one so bad!! So perfect for so many different styles, love it girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that top!!! The color and the detail at the top are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When you are done with that top, you can send it to me!?!? LOVE IT!! And I cannot believe this year is almost over!! Scares the crap out of me....time is flying too quickly! BUT, for you that means, only a few more months and YOU can SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LoVe that shirt!!! Perfect for this Texas heat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute!!! By the way, you have the most perfect top knot! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hellooooooo collar bone...show that skin guuurl! ;) You look so adorable in this my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO CUTE!! LOVE the top! And you are blessed to get fun mail surprises!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That top is gorge!! Lucky you. And you have great legs missy!
    I'm kind of jealous that you're getting laser hair removal! And I totally love the sayings on the towels your mom sent :)
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the outfit! and yes, almond joy creamer is THE BEST.

    ReplyDelete
  15. stunning blouse, and your legs were made for those shorts!! Thanks so much for hosting :) xx

    ReplyDelete