The Best Yellow Cake Cookies

Monday, August 12, 2013


This recipe is everywhere on Pinterest and it is amazeballscookies. I made these cookies on Sunday and have eaten all but four of the entire batch. My philosophy is, "The quicker I eat them, the quicker they are out of the house." A motto to diet by :)

What you'll need:
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 eggs

Preheat oven to 350 and bake for 8-10 minutes. Try to not eat them all within the first five minutes. 

You can also add chocolate chips, or toffee, to make them even more divine. But just plain ole yellow cake cookies do the trick for me!

Happy Tuesday! I get to start decorating my classroom today, so I am super pumped.

Linking up with Ashley and Jessica
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Throw some filling in those bad boy and you have a whoopie...See, you don't need me anymore. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three ingrediants, easy, and delicious? Sign me up! Pretty sure I'll be making these soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss decorating a classroom, good luck, can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhhh, yeah, impossible to stop on these! I really love them using the lemon or strawberry cake mix. I make these when the school needs a load of cookies for something. Cheap, easy, and fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. making them tonight.
    goodbye diet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i found this recipe a lonnnng time ago in our newspaper; actually my mom did.. Cake mix cookies. i absolutely LOVE LOVE THEM. ESP. in strawberry cake mix!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cooooooooookie!!!!!! next of my try list :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely need these cookies in my life!! Can't wait to try these and maybe add in some toffee! YUM! Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete