WIWW: shift dress + surprise feature + link up!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013




GET THE LOOK:

I couldn't find my exact dress, but here are some other affordable options I am loving. They are are very transitional for fall! And ps: those MK pumps are the best purchase I have ever made regarding heels!

As you already know, I attended the Texas Style Council conference this past weekend and this dress made an appearance. It is another one that my gracious Mom got me back in June
I am just arriving back from a whirl-wind weekend in Austin. After the conference I headed to my parent's house to spend a day with them before heading back to D-town. We watched the Bachelorette, ate at my favorite Mexican restaurant, and just relaxed. I also got a little extra TLC since I haven't been feeling well. No voice and a hacking cough are just about to drive me nuts.
Randoms:

- I am kind of annoyed with Blogger. My post NEVER publishes when it is scheduled, and Blogger always removes my spacing in my posts. What is up with that?!
- Participating in Shanna's link-up means so much more to me now that I have met her in person. She will forever be in my life and I am so blessed to have spent the weekend with her (and other lovely ladies I will mention in a different post!).
- I have my first part of teacher training on Friday and I am nervous/excited all at the same time. If you haven't read my career change story, go {here}.
- Spending the weekend in Austin made me realize Dallas really sucks. No offense to natives (my husband), but Austin is way better. 
Now for the link up!!

RULES
- All I ask is you link back to my blog!!  
(some people have been forgetting this lately and, to be honest, it is really disrespectful. 7 out of 21 bloggers linked back to me last week. I will be deleting your post if you don't respect my one and only rule. Thanks!)
- Write about something fashion related (accessories, shoes, modeling, make-up, etc.)

Optional: Use #TuckerUp on IG for me to view your outfits! I would love to feature other bloggers for WIWW, so show me those outfits and you might be the chosen one.

Since I have an overwhelming response of people hashtagging #TuckerUp (totally a joke), I hope you enjoy the only other IG picture tagged #TuckerUp beside Brianne, Taylor, or the horses....


You're welcome for showing you that.

And if you're feeling up to it, you can follow me:

Instagram @SarahTuckerUp
Twitter @MrsSarahTucker

Follow on Bloglovin

Happy Wednesday!

To see other WIWW posts, click {here}

Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. I am going to make it my goal to start linking up once I start back to school. Now I just need to do some shopping and get some items that are link up worthy. hehe YAY for teacher training. I can't believe it's already here. Have you been playing in your room?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Dallas really does suck. Especially right now. Even though it's not much cooler (weather wise) in Austin, at least there's green space and you can go outdoors without spontaneously combusting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are always just DARLING! Love this look on you and glad I found you on IG this weekend. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dress on you and you are really rocking that top knot!! Can't wait to hear how your first teacher training goes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok loving your outfit ;) you never taught me how to do the top knot, I guess we will have to have a skype session asap!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! #besthastagmatchever And the colors on this dress look gorgy on you my friend :) Adding those nude pumps? Fierce and sessy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have those MK pumps and seriously could not survive without them! Best purchase EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So.... can we just talk about how adorable you are?! I love love loved meeting you at TXSC this past weekend!! I love your style and site, and I look forward to connecting in the future, and of course keeping in touch through our blogs... Obvi ;) Xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely outfit on you, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so jealous you got to go to the conference... someday I'll make it! I love love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every time I go back to the hill country I realize more and more how much Dallas sucks! This 106 degree weather this week is killing me!!! Good luck at teacher training! So jealous you are out of the accounting world!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH my goodness. Haha thank you for that insta pic! LOL.
    I love this shift dress, such a pretty pattern! And it looks perfect with pearls and nude pumps! So retro and beautiful :)
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay...1.) Blogger always screws up my spacing too...so frustrating!!! and 2.) You should probably seriously consider moving here...you know, for all the obvious reasons. I'm sure I could find you a teaching job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the dress! it looks comfy yet chic :)

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on teacher training! I hope to be doing my student teaching starting in January. LOVE this dress too!

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love you sooooooo much! We are forever friends! I had the best time this weekend and wish we could do it again starting tomorrow!!! MUAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Holy cow, I would seriously kill for that dress. You look so darn adorable. I'm obsessed! If you get a sec, I'm sharing my Vanity Fair feature on my blog today. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. So. Ummm, other than the fact that some of my fave bloggers {ahem} live in Dallas;) I am not a fan. I really prefer the Hill Country. I will visit you in Austin any time.

    ReplyDelete