The BEST Weekend of Blogger Life

Monday, August 5, 2013

I am recovering from a conference hangover. Seriously. All I want to do is binge on Whataburger, stay in bed all day, and relive this weekend through my iPhone. My voice is shot (thanks to a lingering cold...), I ate my weight in food, and I took way too many pictures, but I wouldn't trade laughing at sweaty butt marks on dresses and comments about my big shoulders for anything in the world! 

I can honestly say this weekend was one of the best weekends of my life.

As I extend this weekend vacay at my parent's house, I hope you will enjoy some snapshots from my epic weekend.

=
Me + Stesha + Shanna = The Three Amigos
Jess, Me (duh)Shanna, and Stesha
Kristen, Stesha, Shanna, Jess
One of my faves, Kristen
RewardStyle HH at the San Jose. Nicest girls!
Kendi...yes, that Kendi
Another spunky Texas 'muffin' - whom I adore!
How was your weekend?

Happy Monday!

Linking up with Sami, MegLeeannMolly and Carly!

Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. Make all of this stop.
    I am so flipping JEALOUS.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I've said this errr... everywhere!? But, this seriously sounds like such an amazing weekend! How I hadn't heard of this before is beyond me! What I do know is that I definitely want it on my calendar for next year!! Was this your first year to go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute pictures! Looks like you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you had such a good time pretty friend. I knew you would! enjoy your extended vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved every single picture y'all posted!! Looks like such an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOW fun! So glad you had a great time!!! Loving the photobooth pics!

    www.lacyandcrew.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of these pics!!! I'm totally feeling the same way...wasn't ready for "real life" again. Already excited about next year! Enjoy the rest of your little vacay!!! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I can speak for us all when I say I'M SO JELLY YOU MET KENDI!
    Looks like you girls had an utter blast! Wish they had something like that around here!

    xo, Nina
    afterthe40barfinish

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your photos! Looks like an amazing weekend! I found you through Blissfully Miller. Your blog is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Shay! I wish I could meet ALL of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you ladies had such a great time! I was totally living vicariously through all of your pictures all weekend (in a totally non creepy way...I swear!)!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Crying....simply crying right now! I love you so much!! Three Amigos forever!!! And I like your sexy sickly voice. TXSC13 forever!!!!!!!!!! Oh and sweaty booties too! And mimosas and sangria and FOOOOOOOD!!! ugh, can we please rewind time????

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like this was sooo much fun!!! :)

    -Kate
    www.theflorkens.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw, I LOVE Kendi! My husband actually knew that I liked her blog and he ended up proposing to me in her store! So crazy!!! Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you had a good time. Cute snap shots! (:

    ReplyDelete
  16. soooooooo wish I could have been there friend!! Looks like the best time ever! You ladies all look so gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the pictures girl. You are SO gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad you had an awesome time with fellow bloggers :) You all look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete