WIWW: A Sheer Skirt + Link Up!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013










I was iffy about this skirt. I mean it is "finger-tip" length, Mom. Don't worry. But the fact that it is see-through kind of makes it...interesting? I got it at TJ Maxx for $9.99 so I don't analyze it too much. This is the second time I've worn it and I would say I have gotten my monies worth!

The plain white tee is from TJ Maxx for $3.99.
Sandals from 8th Street Boutique for $5.00.
Necklace from shoplately.com for $11.00.

This could possibly be one of the cheapest outfits I have ever worn. I even shock myself sometimes at my cheapness. Go me!

Randomness:

- I use the phrase "I mean..." a lot. Just in what I wrote above I had to go back and delete it twice. I mean, total overkill :)

- Bear Naked Vanilla Almond Crunch Granola is like candy to me. I can't stop eating it!

- I have worked out one time in three weeks and consumed approximately 56 cookies instead. No shame. Hey, everyone is skinny when they are laying down on a towel at the beach, right?

- Speaking of the beach. We are going to Gulf Shores in a couple of weeks and I am super excited! 

- Still hanging onto the beach topic, does anyone have any easy beach reads to recommend? I am addicted to Emily Giffin books, but I have already mowed through all of those, soooo...I enjoy mindless books that require no intellectual thinking :) Basically, if it is a chick-flick on paper, send it my way! 

So, if you have any recommendations about beach reads or things to do in Gulf Shores, hook a sista up!

Now onto the WIWW Link Up!

RULES:
- All I ask is you link back to my blog 
- Write about something fashion related (accessories, shoes, modeling, make-up, etc.)
- Invite other bloggers to link up via social media!
- And go meet people! Please!

And if you're feeling up to it, you can follow me:

Instagram @SarahTuckerUp
Twitter @MrsSarahTucker

Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. I just read Spring Fever.
    You'll love it.
    Great READ!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like Emily Giffin, I'd suggest Jane Green (but her older stuff is better: Bookends, Straight Talking...) Beach reading is the best. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what awesome deals on your outfit! That necklace is divine and such a good price!!!
    Valerie
    www.the-style-files.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun necklace! love the maxi skirt too! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live not too far from GS (Pensacola, to be exact). If you need any info about the area (or want to meet for drinks-not to be creepy but I would totally love that!), just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to Gulf Shores soon too! Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that gorgeous necklace, and what a cute maxi! I'm totally craving some granola now :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for Gulf Shores! We're heading out that way in July. Can't wait. If you find some good reads, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella!
    Love the necklace! Great color!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!!!! I want to go to Gulf Shores....please do an entire blog post about it....I am dying to get on those beaches and so much closer than Florida!!! And I have worked our ZERO times in three weeks....hope that makes you feel better!! :) Looking adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found your blog and linked up! Thanks for hosting :)
    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love you necklace. SUPER cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your outfit! I haven't read a good book in a while and I'm going to the beach next weekend so I may steal a few ideas from here. If all else fails, Nicolas Sparks is my go-to guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love everything about your outfit! Its simple but SUPER chic :) Your braided bun is adorable and I want one of those necklaces!!

    XO Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous outfit on you my friend!! Sheer huh?...ow ow ow!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. My dad is living/working about an hour away farm gulf shores. There is so much to do there!! You've got to eat at LuLus (Jimmy buffett's sister owns it...great atmosphere and food!) and Lamberts! They have really great shopping there, too! I'll be down there through the day after Memorial Day. Let me know if you have any questions about the area!

    Rachel
    256-227-1930
    Rachel.tapscott@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a fun link up! i really like your necklace!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete