WIWW Link Up + Randomness

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

So sorry for the late post! 
We just rolled in from vacation last night and I had no motivation to get on the computer.
I don't have an outfit, but I will make it up to you next week!!
Randoms:
- I am so happy to be back from vacation. My bed, my shower, my stuff. Ahhh!
- I sure do miss all the seafood, though...
- I am burnt.
- The Bachelorette this season seems sorta-kinda lame-o.
RULES:
- All I ask is you link back to my blog 
- Write about something fashion related (accessories, shoes, modeling, make-up, etc.)
- Invite other bloggers to link up via social media!
- And go meet people! Please!

And if you're feeling up to it, you can follow me:

Instagram @SarahTuckerUp
Twitter @MrsSarahTucker

Follow on Bloglovin

Linking up with Because Shanna Said So and Rolled Up Pretty!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Just rub it in some more that you were on vacation...at the beach.... you are part inspiration for my post today...ha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Bachelorette seems like it's going to be a little lame too. I am so bummed!

    ReplyDelete