A Beautiful Bridal Shower

Monday, May 6, 2013


  












This weekend I attended a stunning bridal shower. Stacy is so blessed to have a wonderful group of women who put together this beautiful shower for everyone to enjoy. 
Congrats Stacy and Sterling! We can't wait for your big day!
____________________________________________________________________________
After this Saturday morning bridal shower my weekend was fun fulled through and through. 
I will recap throughout the week.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
**All images are property of Tucker Up. Please give credit if you Pin or use elsewhere. Thanks!

Linking up with Sami, MegLeeannand Carly! And I am posting over at The Ashcraft Bunch and Blissfully Miller!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Love that cake! Gorgeous decorations too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I went to a bridal shower this weekend also! Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love absolutely everything about this shower! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a BEAUTIFUL shower! Love all the florals and little decor :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goregous! And that cake...too beautiful to eat, but I bet it was YUMMY!!! :) Can't wait to hear about the rest of your weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous shower! The flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete