Done done done done done done!

Thursday, May 2, 2013


I am DONE with graduate school!

I am doing the happiest dance in all of the dancing land right now! 

I technically graduate next Saturday, but instead of sitting through another long boring ceremony for myself Chris and I are headed to see his sister graduate instead!

I can't believe that I have an MBA. So unreal. Only a short two years ago I was walking across the stage for my BBA.


Now I am Sarah Tucker, MD MBA. I mean, I won't actually sign my name like that...unless I need to rub it in Chris's face :)

To celebrate this joyous occasion I think I will treat myself to a pedicure, some wine, and probably some new tennis shoes. Oh and some ice cream. It's not a celebration unless there is ice cream!

And I almost forgot! My adorable parents are coming to visit us this weekend. Both sets of parents and Chris and I are going to see Wicked on Sunday. I am SO excited! I saw it in NYC a couple years ago, so I am anxious to see how it compares down here in the Lone Star State. 

Wicked paired with a bridal shower and some time with the sis-in-law....I have a felling this is going to be a perfect weekend!

Have a wonderful two day vacation!

Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What a wonderful feeling. All your hard work has paid off :) Enjoy the celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm starting my grad work this summer and the next two years seem daunting! Definitely buy those tennis shoes - you've earned it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo woo!!! Congrats, love!!! Can't wait for our lunch date in a few hours! :0

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! What an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful, congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You go girl.
    Seriously proud of you!!!!
    Takes some dedication!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As usual, your auntie Ilene is so proud of you... take a break and enjoy the family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats lady! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! That's awesome! Have fun celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! Sounds like an absolutely perfect way to celebrate to me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats girl! You earned it! (And I would totally rub it in...tell your husband it stands for "major bad ass" HA! Love your shoes with your graduation gown- too! So stylish :-)
    Valerie
    www.the-style-files.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, girl!!! That is quite an accomplishment. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congraaaaaaaats!!! That is so amazing and I am so happy for all your accomplishments! However, I am so jealous you are seeing Wicked! I have been waiting patiently (not) for it to make its way to the West Coast so the hubs can take me. The soundtrack has literally been on my iTunes repeat the past couple of weeks. Hope you had a great weekend! You deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations!!! Such an awesome accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete