Glued

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

 
All day long I have been glued to the TV watching the tragedy unfold in Oklahoma.
 
Being just a couple hours south of all this devastation really, honestly, scares the crap out of me. Then seeing that today Oklahoma and the DFW metroplex is due for severe storms, geeezzz Mother Nature. Can you let up just a little, please?
As I sit here and type this I am listening to the wind whistle and the rain pour down. I am glued to the radar and am prepared to toss myself and the pups in the bathtub at a moment's notice. 
The  TV satellite is out and it is moments like this when I can really stop and appreciate the life I have been given.
I will sit here and pray for those hurt in yesterday's tornadoes, as well as pray for everyone suffering right now. 
Life is so precious.
#prayforOK
Have a blessed Tuesday, and hug those loved ones a little tighter. I know I will.
 
Photobucket
 

2 comments:

  1. I too have been glued to the radar all day. The storms last week in Cleburne were directly South of us & I've been scared ever since! & Now with all of these storms the last couple of days... Lots & lots of prayers are being said!

    ReplyDelete