This is me, this is who I am

Tuesday, November 27, 2012


I am a newlywed. I am a daughter, sister, and friend. I am a student. I am an accountant. I am a proud puppy momma. I am a God lover and picture taker. I am a bit silly, and sometimes serious. I love to laugh. Gosh, I love to laugh.


That is me, Sarah, and WELCOME to my blog! I sure hope you will stay awhile! This is my space to document my life as a newlywed to this handsome hunk. Isn't he adorbs?


We live in this little house...


...with these little pups. Ok, I lied (you just met me and I am already lying to you!), they aren't little, but they will always be my little pups.




So here is the dish on the deets above.

I married my prince, Chris, on June 16th, 2012 (check out our wedding video here!!). If that doesn't scream newlywed, I'm not sure what does. I am the daughter to two of the most loving and giving parents anyone could ever ask for. I am the sister to the world's best brother and I was blessed to get my sis-in-law, Lauren, as a package deal with Chris. I have had the same best friend since the third grade and I am currently getting my master's degree in business administration (I know, it is hard to contain your excitment when you hear about that exotic degree!). By day I work as a tax accountant and by night I am a wife, student, and puppy momma. I love, love being a wife. Yes, I was that child that planned my wedding by age 7..ok age 8, but who's counting?!

I recently lost my Meme in August. She was my pride and joy. I inherited her wedding ring and proudly display it on my left finger. Everyday I look at it and think of her and her sweet, sweet smile. She was my first grandparent to go, but she left me with my Granddad and other two grandparents and I couldn't be more blessed to have them in my life. It pains me to think that she is not here anymore. I am still coping. I had a breakdown last week during Thanksgiving. Chris assured me it was ok. God bless him.

I started this blog as a way to keep our family and friend's in-tha-know about what was happening in our totally-awesome-and-whirlwind newlywed life. We have been DIY'ing (check out our headboard!), and painting, and just loving every moment of this thing they call marriage. After buying our house in April, I have been decorating like a mad woman! Things are coming together and we couldn't be happier.

Life as a newlywed sure isn't perfect, but it is perfectly imperfect with the love of my life. I hope you stick around, and click around. Email me at tuckerup123@gmail.com or comment below if you have any questions, comments, or just want to say hi! I always love a good afternoon hello, don't you?

If you haven't gotten your Tucker Up fix you can follow me on:
- my blog! click the "join this site" button to the right
- Instagram @sarahtuckerup
- Twitter @mrssarahtucker
- Pinterest @sarahtuckerup
- or you can "like" my not-yet-finished Facebook page appropriately titled Tucker Up :)

Thanks, again, for stopping by! Happy Tuesday!

Linking up with:


14 comments:

  1. Coming from Becky's blog and so glad to have found yours! I look forward to reading more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading through this post! I even clicked through each link to get the whole benefit of this post;) Your proposal story is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved getting to know you better Sarah!! We definitely have a lot in common :) Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your post and your intro! I can't wait to read more from you! I'm getting married in May and cannot wait to start married life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO very much! And thanks for stopping by!

      Married life is the bomb.com! Being with your best friend all the time...doesn't get much better than that! Congrats to you, and just know that at the end of that day, you will be married and that is all. that. matters!

      Have a great day :)

      Delete
  5. I love this post and I can't wait to read more of your blog! I'm a newly wed, too! We got married last month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the link-up! I can't wait to read more. My post won't be up until tomorrow, but I'm definitely loving being able to check out everyone else's! Married life is the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! I will have to chekc it out!!

      Have a great day!

      Delete
  7. What a cute post! I love that you really told YOU! I love the silly picture I love to laugh made me laugh right out loud and you looked so cute being silly! Yup your little puppies are a bit bigger ha! I love your home it is so pretty! Thanks for sharing a bit of your life!

    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post and how real you are! Beautiful home and pups! I'm now your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found you on the link-up. Congratulations, being married truly is amazing! I look forward to reading more :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Found you through the link-up! I truly love being married also and we just purchased our home in April as well! Congrats newlywed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I commented on another post of yours but thought I would post here that I nominated you for a blog award!! Enjoy!!
    http://sarahram.blogspot.com/2012/11/ive-been-nominated.html

    ReplyDelete