Days 21-27: What I am Thankful For

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I kept a running post on what I am thankful for. Here is the compilation. Can you believe this weekend it will be DECEMBER?!? Wowza!

Day 21: Today I am thankful for not having to go to the grocery store. Seriously, have you seen that place, ehhh zoo??

Someone had to put Turkey on the table! Ok, this was two years ago, but the picture was relevant!
 Day 22: THANKSGIVING. 'Nuff said.

Day 23: Today I am thankful for elastic waste bands. Seriously. After all I ate on Day 22, there was no way I was putting jeans on.

Day 24: I am so very thankful for a wonderful weekend in the Hill Country visiting my family. Love them to pieces.


Day 25: I am thankful that my super-smart-planner-self bought Christmas decorations last year the day after Christmas, that way Chris and I would have decorations for this year...since it will be our first Christmas as Mr. and Mrs. Whoop! (No, I am not an Aggie!) He proposed December 17th, 2011, so I knew we would be married for Christmas 2012.

Day 26: I am thankful for the motivation to get back into working out thanks to a little (actually long) race that my sister-in-law asked me to run with her. If I don't post on December 16th it is because I died running 9.3 miles. Details on the race we are running to come later this week!


Day 27: I am thankful for my sister-in-law being born 22 years ago today! Happy Birthday, Laurs! You da bestest sista in de whole wide world!

I will wrap up the "What I am Thankful For" series on Friday, aka the last day in November for those of you living under a rock :)

1 comment:

  1. ummm. I love that dress. Is it peach or orange? and I have decided you can come decorate for me this wknd. Raleigh is an uber quick jaunt from Dallas;)

    ReplyDelete