Pinterest and I are Going Shopping

Thursday, November 8, 2012

This weekend I am loading up me and my Pinterest app and we are headed to the mall. I am shopping based on outfits that I adore on that addicting site. I am mainly in search of items I have pinned several times without know it. Do you do that? Hey, it is better to pin it 20 times then miss out on the opportunity to clothe yourself in the perfect outfit :)

So far this fall I have pinned tons of jean shirts, black boots, and aztec sweaters. Those are top three on my list.


THIS Aztec sweater is something that could find a home in my closet and I wouldn't mind.


 These Steve Madden are a possible black boot option...

What are you doing this weekend? 

This is the first weekend in over a month that Chris and I don't have much planned/we are not going out of town. We are excited to veg-out and Chris is going to clean and do laundry...he just doesn't know it yet! Hopefully I will come home from the mall with some items to show y'all next week!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. You shopping while hubby is cleaning? Sounds like the PERFECT weekend to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need your pinterest id so I can follow your fashion boards....you've got some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete