Day 13 - 20: What I am Thankful For

Monday, November 19, 2012

Funny Thanksgiving Ecard: I'm already eating at a Thanksgiving level.

Geez life has been so busy, but no need to fret! I am still super thankful for so many things in my life! Here we go...

Day 13: I am thankful for my health. Besides a few bumps and bruises along the way, I have be blessed with great health for me and my loved ones.

Day 14: I am thankful for growing up playing sports. Sports taught me life lessons that I use everyday. How to be a team player, competitiveness, dedication and drive all stem from years of playing sports.

Day 15: I am thankful for having a reliable car. Texas is a big state, so getting from point a to point b is not a "walk in the park." Thankfully my car is in great shape and gets the job done!

Day 16: I am thankful for my work friends. You spend most of your week with people who you aren't even related to, so you might as well like them. Luck for me many of them have become friends that I will have for a lifetime.

Day 17: I am thankful for TV. Seriously. Between working and studying for graduate school it is nice to be able to lay around and watch "mindless" television every once in awhile. RHOBH anyone?? 

Day 18: I am thankful for date nights with my husband. Lately we have been getting home from work, putting on Christmas music (I know, too early...), cooking together, and just sitting and enjoying being with one another.

Day 19: I am thankful for my Mom teaching me how to cook when I was little. I make dinner almost every night of the week. I can't imagine getting take out or not having a home cooked meal on a regular basis. It isn't always good for my waistline, but it sure makes me happy to know that I cooked a delicious meal for me and the hubs!

Day 20: I am thankful for blogging. Blogging has been an outlet for me to let me mind wander from accounting work and grad school and just think about whatever. It is quite like therapy, but free :)

I'm thankful that I only have to fake working for two days this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment