What I am Thankful For...Days 1-5

Sunday, November 4, 2012



Better late than never, right?

November 1 - I am so thankful for my husband. He is seriously my best friend. We constantly giggle and joke, oh and we have the most adorable pups, ever (no one can change my mind of that!). I am so blessed to have him in my life. He works hard everyday to provide for us and I admire his desire to always do his best. Love you Christopher!
 
Kirstin and Alisa
November 2 - I am thankful for my other best friend, Alisa, because November 2nd is her birthday!! Happy birthday, bestie! (Yes, I can have two best friends...or maybe three). She has been my very best friend since the third grade. We have that "can-talk-once-a-month-yet-still-be-best-friends" kind of relationship. She is great. I am also thankful that our other friend, Kirstin, moved to Denton last month! Now I have another bestie (I know, how many besties can one girl have?!? Geez!) fifteen minutes away! Ahhh, it makes me smile thinking about these girls!



November 3 - I am thankful for my Mom, Dad, and brother. They have supported me in all of my life's adventures. They have been there through all my ups and downs and I am blessed to have been brought up in a loving home. They brought me to all my athletic events and carted me and my friends around wherever we wanted to go. They provided for me to go to camp and raised me to love the Lord and respect others. Thanks fam, y'all are the best.

November 4 - I am thankful for my job. And Chris's job. I feel like so many people are left with a college degree and no job to show for it. I give total credit to the Man upstairs for getting both Chris and I jobs right out of college. Not only jobs, but jobs we love with people who will be life long friends. Not many people can say that! Now, if He can just stick with me through grad school I will be so very thankful...!



November 5 - I am thankful for my in-laws, Ter, Al, and sis-in-law, Laurs. How many people can say they truly LOVE their in-laws?! I can. Terry and Alan welcomed me into their home for nine months while I had an internship in Dallas. They treated me as their own daughter before Chris ever put a ring on it. Oh, and did I mention that I got an awesome sister out of the deal?? Bonus! She is the best. All I ever dreamed of in having a sister!


And I am thankful because she dances with me when no one else will...

1 comment:

  1. Love everything you are thankful for. But you should have also been thankful for your BEAUTIFUL wedding dress! It is GORGEOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete