Party Rockin'

Monday, July 15, 2013


This weekend Chris and I traveled back to the town we met and fell in love, Tyler. One of Chris's friends was getting hitched and we made it into a weekend getaway. 


Everyone meet Kendall. We were shuttle buddies...Chris and I were the last to get on the shuttle from the hotel so there were no two seat together. Thank goodness for Chris making us late (he was ironing his clothes...because I refuse to iron) or else I wouldn't have ever met Kendall! We instantly became besties and actually (weirdly) found out we know a lot of the same people!


Grant is the reason Chris was SO excited to go back to T-town. Grant and Chris lived together their last year in college and were inseparable. 




They gave everyone fedoras! They had sequin ones, camo ones, normal ones, etc. Such a cute idea!



Our weekend was also complete with a trip to a bar we used to go to (will never go there again!), a late night trip to Whataburger (I was the DD), a trip to my favorite custard place (hot fudge mixed with cookie dough, yum), lunch at our favorite burger joint, and DQ Blizzards with Chris's old roommates. It was just like old times :)


One thing we dearly miss about East Texas is the trees. Dallas is an ugly concrete jungle and I really miss 'natural' aspect of Tyler. It was so refreshing to have the windows down and breathe in deep breaths of fresh, non-polluted, air. Ahhhh.

How was your weekend??

PS: Click here to submit your questions for my Blogiveresary Vlog!

Linking up with Sami, MegLeeannMolly and Carly!
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. I LOVE Tyler! Looks like a fun weekend! YOU look gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so pretty in that dress! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the dress you are wearing... Adorbs!

    -Kate
    theflorkens.com
    Launching 8.1.13

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy crap your dress is amazing!!! Can I come borrow it? I need it like now! Looks like such a fun weekend. Hope your week is just as great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like such a fun weekend! We always enjoy going back to Stephenville to relive the "glory days" from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sarah, I'm a new follower on GFC from the Monday Morning Gossip. I love your outfit! How come you look so fresh til the wee hours of the night! That never happens to me at a party. Lol.

    I'd love it if you can follow me back :)

    xoxo
    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You looked beautiful! So glad y'all had a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I grew up in Longview, TX and miss those pine trees like crazy!! Not that I don't like seeing the trees change colors up here in Tulsa, but it's just not the same as being in the piney woods of East Texas
    #texasforever

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your dress my friend... you are just pure GORG!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw your pics on IG - so fun! You looked gorgeous! That teal is def your color.

    Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I lo lo lo lo LOVE your dress friend!!! Glad you guys had a blast and when you come to Cali, I will take you to see the big trees...that's after we go to Hawaii, of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sarah!! You look so adorable and beautiful in that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  13. First of all--your dress and hair are gorgeous! I love that you made a bestie out of coincidence! I love it when that happens. The wedding looks like it was a ton of fun, and the fedoras were a BRILLIANT idea! I wish I would have thought of that! I'm stopping by from the Monday Funday link up. I'm excited to read along!

    ReplyDelete
  14. {popping back in to say I was your 300th follower! Yay!}

    ReplyDelete