Ask Me Anything: Blogiversary Vlog

Tuesday, July 9, 2013



Tomorrow, July 10th, will mark ONE whole year of blogging for me. 

It all started with this post.

Blogging has been such a blessing to me. I have made friends all over the country, and even some 20 minutes away! The support in the blogging community is amazing and no one understands it until you actually dive in. 

In honor of this blogiversary, I am opening up the hotlines and allowing you to ask me ANYTHING! I will create a VLOG (my first one) answering all your questions and have it up next week.

You can leave a comment with your question or email me at tuckerup123@gmail.com.

Can't wait to hear the questions!

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Love this idea! Here's my question: What's your favorite/ideal date night idea?

    I love getting new ideas from other couples :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for blogiversary!!! Ok, ok, ok, my turn, my turn...

    What is one DIY/Home Decor idea/project that you have been wanting to do for a while, but are a bit intimidated by or just don't know where/when to start?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats girl!!

    My question: as you know, my husband and I are newlyweds like you and your husband, and we are still working on how to budget between us, like who pays for what (who pays groceries, who pays bills, who pays eating out). We understand it is "our" money but we have separate and joint accounts. How do you and your husband budget? I love finding out how other people organize their finances, especially newlyweds since we are ALL trying to figure this out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok...who is the whoopie pie queen;) haha J/K. Mine is not a question so much as a demand. please curl your hair as you answer question so we can all see the goodness as it happens. But for real. Yay for your bloggy bday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm gonna go with a dog one! I know 'all children are equal', but who do you love just a tid bit more than the other? Bailey or Wrigley?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohhh....how about: what is your favorite piece of clothing in your closet???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm..!! What are you most excited about when it comes to teaching?

    ReplyDelete
  8. where did you get your decorating inspiration for your home from?! its fabulous!! -lauren

    ReplyDelete
  9. My question...when are you coming to Ohio to hang out? ;)

    No really, are you so excited to start decorating your classroom and do you have any ideas yet?

    ReplyDelete