The Egg McKnockOff

Tuesday, July 23, 2013


Who doesn't love a good Egg McMuffin?? 

Growing up my Mom would make my brother and I homemade Egg McMuffins for breakfast all the time. I love them because they fill you up and are so easy to make. Cereal, although delicious, doesn't fill me up. And I am not a huge fan of eggs by themselves, so this is my go-to breakfast.

What you need:
- 1 English muffin
- 1 egg
- deli ham
-cheese

I have this silver dollar pancake pan and it should be called the "perfect Egg McMuffin making pan."

I crack my egg in the center circle and heat my ham and English muffin in the other circles. Once my egg is cooked on one side, I flip it over until the yolk is hard.

Plop it all, including a slice of your favorite cheese, on the English muffin, and you have yourself a quick and delicious breakfast without the added sodium from the McDonald's version!

Enjoy!

Linking up with Jessica!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Yum! This looks so delish and keeps me away from McDonalds. win, win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! It's the perfect quick breakfast to keep you full in the morning!

    xo, Hima
    Hima Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeeeee Egg McMuffins. They are SO good! I make these at home all the time! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks delish! Probably much healthier than McDonald's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is mine and Aaron's go to weekend breakfast!! So yummers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks delish! I've never actually had an Egg McMuffin... I'm a sausage biscuit kind of girl (at Mc D's) because I don't eat a lot of eggs. BUT I have to make this.. such a great idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband loves when I do this! We buy the Canadian Bacon from Trader Joe's, it's the perfect round size for the muffin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from the blog hop! This looks delicious! I love finding new delicious recipes to try out on the husband, and I'm such a sucker for yummy breakfast foods! Newest follower via GFC :)

    XOXO
    Chelsea
    http://anchorsaweigh-ouradventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmm, that looks soo good girl

    ReplyDelete