The Creepiest Thing You Have Ever Seen

Thursday, July 25, 2013



These weird alien grasshoppers were on one (just one) of my plants. I was standing outside watering and watching the dogs play when it looked like some of my flowers were moving.

Ca-ray-zeee!

In other news...

Tonight we are headed to a wedding, tomorrow we have a family BBQ, and Sunday we have lunch plans with Chris's family and then my brother and his friends come stay with us Sunday through Wednesday. 

I am tired just thinking about all we have to do!

What are you up to this weekend?!

Happy Friday!
 
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Shut UP! It's a little grasshopper cult! That would really creep me out. Have a great weekend.... sounds like you have a lot of fun lined up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STOP with that ridiculously CREEPY photo!!! what in the world?! alien grasshopper is seriously quite accurate!

    i just looked them up... they are def baby grasshoppers-- nymphs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creepy! I might have nightmares tonight, thanks! :) Sounds like you have a fun week ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is weird. But super cool.
    Nature is infatuating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why did you do that..I am creeped out all over again lol Have fun at the wedding you party rockers! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I just have to say that I absolutely LOVE the style of your blog and your photography is fantastic!

    Much Love & Many Blessings.....
    Jayma | http://JaymasTips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. what the whatttt? they are kinda adorably creepy though.

    made it to your blog from A Tinge of Whimsy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! That is so weird!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete