WIWW: Hunter Green + Link Up

Wednesday, October 16, 2013


For once in my WIWW life I am actually wearing this today! Blogland is usually a bit delayed, so I am happy to report that if you see me today, this is what I have on.

Now I do have to admit one thing...I didn't get up and take this pictures at 5:30am this morning when I woke up. Obviously I would have looked like a hot mess and a half. Nonetheless, I got dressed and brushed my teeth, so today is already starting off on the right foot.

Randoms for this rainy Wednesday here in Texas:

- Everyday I come home and tell Chris how exhausted I am. At the same time I am almost brought to tears with how much I love my job. I never imagined teaching would grab my heart as it has!

- A Wal-Mart opened up about two miles away from our house and it is wonderful. There was only one Wal-Mart, before, serving a BUNCH of communities, so almost everyday day of the week it was impossible to get in and out in less than 30 minutes. Now that this new Wal-Mart opened it has leveled out the Wally-World playing field and I am in love with the convenience. 

- This weekend Chris and I are leaving on a jet plane. I am not telling you where we are heading, but it isn't tropical. 

- I am still obsessed with that Royals song. It's my jam. It would be my workout jam...if I ever found time to workout.

- Speaking of that, Chris and I both confessed tonight that we can see our bodies "slipping away" before our eyes yet neither of us really freaked out. We basically giggled and talked about how we have each other...no matter what!

Enough with the randomness! It is link up time!
RULES
- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post!!  

- Write about something fashion related (accessories, shoes, modeling, make-up, etc.)
And if you're feeling up to it, you can follow me:

Instagram @SarahTuckerUp
Twitter @MrsSarahTucker

Follow on Bloglovin

Happy Wednesday! 

Thank you for linking up!

To see other WIWW posts, click {here}

Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. I love this dress! You look fab :)

    Joanna

    coastalcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is very cute on you! And it's a great thing to have a job you love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I love that you love your job so much! The dress and boots are perfect for today's weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous! I picked up a similar dress from Gap recently and you have my excited about busting it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, love the light camo dress. I would have never thought of pairing it with brown for whatever reason..You look wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this dress on you! Next time I wear my green dress similar to this I'll definitely be wearing boots with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that outfit - so cute! Have fun on your little getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This whole outfit is so cute and perfect for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE that song! It's so good, I feel like I'll never get sick of it! And I love this shirtdress! The boots are perfect with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love hunter green! So cute with the boots. That's awesome that you're actually wearing this today, that NEVER happens! haha. And I love that you and your Hubby just laughed together, that's seriously awesome to know you have each other and nothing else matters :)
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. :) I love the last one. You two are super cute. Just found your blog and am linking up for the first time. Hunter green looks good on you.

    -Sukhi
    http://happinesswinner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, adore, heart, etc..this dress with the boots!!!! Great look and color on your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful dress for Fall. It looks awesome with Cognac boots. And your hair looks great. You look lovely for taking pics so early in the morning.

    My pleasure to link up once again. Check out the post. Thanks. =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I tried linking up 5 times by the way & the image never showed. I am experiencing difficulties, oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute olive shirtdress-- loving it with the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so great in this color!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete