Throwback Thursday: Halloween Style

Wednesday, October 30, 2013


Helloooo pumpkin head! Obligatory "Sarah's 1st Pumpkin Patch" photo. 


I was probably learning, "the itsy-bitsy spider..."


Ain't no clownin' around here. For some reason I want to say I probably demanded putting on my own clown make-up. Not that the inaccuracy of the application gives it away or anything. I mean look at those clown lips...


This was probably the year my Mom was thinking, "Thank goodness my daughter finally decided to be something other than a clown or a pumpkin."


I'll never forget this costume. My Mom made it and I was some sort of princess...but I just remember thinking it was the coolest thing ever. Oh, and my brother is the football player on the left. And, yes, that was his costume year, after year, after year. I don't think he was ever anything but a football player. 

Hold up...I take back my last statement. I just received this picture and it looks as though college has caused him to turn a new leaf. At 19 years old he has now graduated to being a piece of bacon for Halloween. A piece of bacon holding a "pumpkin pi" while rockin' an incredibly awkward smile. College, what have you done to my little brother?!


Happy Halloween!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, the bacon suit is redic. i love the pumpkin your mom put on your head in the baby photo!!

    ReplyDelete