Easy Crock-Pot Broccoli Cheese Soup

Sunday, October 13, 2013

This is the easiest, most delicious broccoli cheese soup! In Chris's words, "WOW! You hit a home-run with this one, babe!" 
It is that good.
The original recipe comes from here, but in case you don't feel like clickin', here it is for ya!
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 2T butter
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1.5 cups of milk
- 1 (10-12oz) package of frozen broccoli
Saute onion and green pepper in butter then combine all ingredients in crock-pot on low for 3-4 hours.
YUM!
Linking up with Mel,  Jess and Ashley!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. This is my all-time favorite soup!! I can't wait to give this a try - especially since I hear it has been cooler in TX!! Can't wait to break out the crockpot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeee broc cheese soup! Only problem is Joey hates broccoli (weird, I know). I'll have to secretly make this and make him eat it, ha. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Broccoli cheese soup is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that the weather is getting colder, I definitely need to start doing more crock pot soups!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy yummy in my tummy tummy!!! I need to make this for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM!!! This looks SO good. I love broccolli soup! You should link this up with my Crock-tober crock pot recipe link up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum!! I love broccoli cheese soup!! Stoping by from the linkup!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is serious Yum. I am hungry all over again, even though I am not a big fan of broccoli..
    http://willfullyelegant.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete