I wish...

Monday, October 14, 2013


I wish there were more hours in a day. I have a lot of crap very important things I need to get done and no time to do it!

I wish I didn't just ruin my freshly painted nails.

I wish I had a personal trainer and a chef.


I wish, sometimes, I had a baby. Then, when I sleep in on the weekends, I remember why I don't.

I wish I could sing like the people on The Voice. I try, but Chris is very, very honest with me.

I wish I had perfect vision. 

I wish I had a better idea for a post, but that goes back to my first wish.

I wish my family lived closer. On the other hand, they are a safe distance away.

I wish I knew an answer to all my student's questions.

I wish money didn't exist and we didn't have to work to 'live'.

I wish upon shooting stars.


I wish I didn't have random pimples. 

I wish girls didn't have to be the ones who have to do their hair and makeup.

I wish to one day meet someone famous. On the top of my list is probably someone off the Real Housewives. Standards people, standards. 

I wish one of my friends was on the Bachelor or Bachelorette so I could get the inside scoop.

I wish my husband could feel what it is like to go through one week of being on your period. He would die.

What do you wish for?

Happy Tuesday!

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. So many things I wish as well. The personal trainer and chef. Check. The perfect vision. yes!! Loved this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post!!

    I wish my kids slept in, I wish men old get their periods too haha, I wish my nails wouldn't chip a day after painting them, I wish I had a personal hairstylist that could do my hair everyday, I wish I was a great cook, I wish I had a personal stylist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute post, girl! I'm with ya' on all of them...except the kid thing of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA! I love this! I can say that I wish for most of these things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOoking beeaaaauutt in that top pic lady! Uhm yes to meeting a Real Housewife and to someone I know being on the Bach. WHEN will these miracles happen?

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite.
    He would die.
    Hilarious.
    I wish there were more hours in a day too

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish for a personal trainer and chef also. I wish for a second baby because I already don't sleep with this first one. I wish to get out of accounting and get my other businesses going.
    I love all your wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agree to ALL of the above! Thanks for reading my mind today :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with every. single. one. of these! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this list! And "I wish" many of these same things!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great, great list...my wishes match up with so many of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish I had your gorgyness...and that you share more stunning pics like this of you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so glad I read this & getting to know you better. Those close snapshots of you as a Bride - truly Gorgeous. I, too am a huge Bachelor/Bachelorette fan and wish to know the inside scoop. As far as celebrities I have met not one but 4 famous people (all actors) on my days as a waitress.

    I do not agree on the baby part though. I do believe every woman should chose getting pregnant when she is ready for a baby, however once you do become a mom it is the most amazing thing. Sleep doesn't matter anymore. =)

    ReplyDelete