Donuts and Dogs

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My work in conveniently right across the highway from a Crate and Barrel. Trouble! Who else is obsessed with that store?! Well, yesterday after I got off work I decided to meander on over there to see if I could spend some of my wedding gift cards that have been burning a hole in my wallet.

Now, about 75% of the items in Crate and Barrel are wayyyyy out of my price range, but you can find little treasures like these:


No, not the pups, although they are cute, but the adorable donut dish towels! I also bought this cutie and a couple of these. Here are the donut dish towels. So. Freaking. Precious.



How presh are they?!
Sometimes it is just a dish towel that can brighten your whole day. Have you bought anything recently that just made you smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment