And so it begins...

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I have been wanting to start a blog for months now! Living hours away from my family I knew that a blog would be the best way to update them on my life as a newlywed, new home owner, and all my adventures in between. I wish I would have started when my wedding adventures had begun, but hey! life goes on! I'm learning with age to not sweat the small stuff and just be so thankful for the life I am given.

I am always open to suggestions on how to decorate my new, blank slate house; how to spice up my new, exciting life as a newlywed; and how to just live, laugh, and love in general!

Now, let's get to business! I love all things fashion, decorating, and I secretly hope to become an awesome "do-it-your-selfer." I have started a couple projects that I can't wait to post! I will post pictures of my very white-walled house and feel free to throw some decorating bullets my way!

I am planning on posting about our honeymoon in Kauai, of course I can't wait to share my wedding planning adventures with y'all, and just post about anything that comes to my crazy mind. Between two pups (they are two and three years old, so not exactly pups, but they will always be my babies...that is until a real baby comes along...no we are not trying!), working 40+ hours a week, getting my Master's Degree, decorating our new house, adjusting to life as a newlywed...I think I will have plenty to complain blog about!

Here is a sneak peek of the honeymoon pictures! I took over 1,000 pictures, so I think I can spare a few :)




No comments:

Post a Comment