The Dish on my Hair Extensions

Thursday, October 8, 2015

I've always had long hair, but I've never been able to grow my hair longer than a certain length. No matter the amount of trims or deep conditioner I use, my hair seems to always max out at a certain length.

When Irresistible Me contacted me about trying out their extensions I jumped at the chance, but was also nervous. Why? I don't know! I love the idea of extensions, but always feel that they make you feel so fancy and I am far from fancy!

I decided to not show you how I put the extensions in because I've already hit my squeaky-voiced video quota for the next year, so I will just direct you here if you are wondering how easy they are to put in.

My hair is naturally pretty long, so I decided to go with the Royal Remy 22 inch extensions in Royal Medium Brown and they are a perfect match. And, yes, they do make me feel so fan-sayyy!

Below are a few before pictures:





Below are with the extensions in: I am using four wefts; the large, 4 clip weft, one 3 clip weft, and two 2 clip wefts. NINE wefts come in the box, but I only had to use FOUR! 





As I said, I am only wearing four wefts and my hair looks much longer and fuller. I am extremely impressed with the quality of these all-natural clip-in extensions. They are extremely soft, really well made, and there is more than enough hair for you to achieve the look you are going for. 

I hope to show you other easy hairstyles to achieve with the extensions in. Being a teacher, I am all about the fun, yet functional hairstyles and these extensions provide for the perfect braid length and fullness needed to create all those Pinterest worthy hair-dos.  

Visit Irresistible Me to check out their beautiful clip-in hair extensions starting at only $79!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! I have been thinking about getting extenstions for the sole reason of just having more hair to style with. I have the length and some thickness, but having some more hair to work with would be great. There are so many options out there it gets overwhelming. Will definitely check them out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always been interested in hair extensions to give myself more volume. Your hair looks amazing! This is a brand i've definitely heard about before and I'd totally buy from in the future :-] Glad your loving your new locks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really goes on you and look totally natural too. please visit this link for cool hair extensions.
    human hair lace wigs with bangs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is interesting blog. I have read this blog and find how you clip your hair extensions and different type of hair color, style, curly technique so many nice images are shown here. Our extension will provide you all type of facility and services regarding your hair will get a better result.
    Please Visit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this post, the photos was wonderful. I was charmed to meet your blog. It is beautiful, has great tips!
    12 inches weave curly hair

    ReplyDelete