WIWW: Sale Alert + Link Up

Wednesday, October 14, 2015






I don't know what's happened, but in the last couple days this belly is unable to be sucked in and hidden any longer. Not that I was hiding anything, but it is definitely out and about. 

I've been feeling pretty good other than a crummy head cold I've got lingering. Friday I will be 15 weeks and we get to go to the doctor again next Wednesday!

Last weekend we cleaned out both guest room closets and tried to organize all out junk. Chris built shelves in the baby's closet and we painted! Well, Chris painted while I napped and tried to get over this silly cold.

If I can muster up some energy, I am wanting to go shopping for more maternity clothes! (The thought of getting in a dressing room and trying on clothes makes me weak in the knees). I feel like being pregnant is the perfect excuse for me to always dress cute because if I only buy cute maternity clothes, then I have no other choice than to look cute because those will be the only clothes that fit!

Online shopping has been the way to go so far. It shows up at your door, you try it on in the privacy of your own home, then you just have to return it if you don't like it! No sweating, pulling, groaning, huffing and puffing going on in a small dressing room. And all of this is coming from the girl who, before pregnancy, had only shopped online maybeeee twice. Now, I'm all about it!

For my expecting friends (and I!), I've been eyeing and buying: 

- These Monrow dresses look so comfy! I can see them paired with booties and a scarf for the cooler months. 

- Leggings. That is the wardrobe advice I have gotten form all my friends who have had babies. "All you need are a few good pairs of leggings." Well then, I think I need to get me some of those then!

- These Hatch pants can be dressed up or down and they are my favorite color!

 - I can tell tunics are going to be my best friend. This one that I am wearing in my pictures can be worn during and after pregnancy. It is so soft and I've been wearing it way too many times to count!


- Gimme all the comfy tees.

One last thing: Shopbop is having their Friends & Family Event and you can take 25% off your order with the code: INTHEFAM25. Happy shopping!

Now for the link up!

- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.

- Write about something fashion related!

- Instagram @SarahTuckerUp for more outfits and randoms!

Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here.



8 comments:

  1. Love that tunic, perfect for now and after baby. Those jeans are pretty rockin on your too, not going to lie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top for now and later! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the other comment on the jeans-- they look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little belly popping. I am sure you will look super cute during this pregnancy. Your friends gave you great advise. Lots of leggings, tunics, loose dresses and open cardigans for me. And you know I had a mostly Fall and Winter pregnancy, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you announced it to your parents/students yet?

    Good looking with the clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look adorable! Love the little belly! That's so exciting. Those jeans are fantastic on you.
    XO
    Katey
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com
    *Tuesday Fashion Party Link-Up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved dresses until the last two months when I felt like they just made me look huge! I can totally see you rocking some of those adorable dresses.

    ReplyDelete