WIWW: Grey Comfort + Link Up

Wednesday, October 7, 2015









It's not everyday that this girl gets off the couch to take pictures, so this is as shocking to you as it is to me. Now that I have some pants that aren't cutting into my gut, I am happy to get dressed and look like an adult. 

Towards the end of the day I always look more pregnant, so I'm not sure how an almost 14 week belly should look, but there it is in all its glory. And did you hear the news? We are so excited!

I am still able to fit into my all-time favorite tees, so I've been wearing those non-stop. I'm not ready to take on the tight fitting tops because some days I just look pudgy and not pregnant, so I'll hold off on those until I've really popped. 

We can't look over my new favorite purchase. Booties have been on my list forever and I finally came home with them just in time for the weather to start cooling off. 

And I have to mention my long, luscious locks! No, that hair growth is not the prenatals working their magic. Well maybe some of it is, but come back tomorrow to see what is really giving me those long tresses!

Now for the link up!

- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.

- Write about something fashion related!

- Instagram @SarahTuckerUp for more outfits and randoms!

Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here.


11 comments:

  1. Such a cute bump and loving that top. Aren't pregnancy pants the best? Like why can't we wear these all the time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! You look great!!

    xx,
    EE

    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little bump! Great shirt and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, your little bump is too cute-- hope the pregnancy has been going well!

    -Amanda
    A Good Hue

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and wittle bump...so cute! And yay for finally getting the booties!! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! You look great! I'm 25 weeks now and I always feel bigger at the end of the day too- ever since early on! Stop on over at my blog if you need some inspiration for the coming weeks!

    Lindsey
    Thrift&Shout

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty top! So slouchy and comfy, and you can dress it up or down! That cute bump helps make the top even more great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for offering us this link up! It's my first time here, and I like what I see!

    Love, Ann from Kremb de la Kremb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! You look so cute! o)

    Anna
    www.newskinyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made MAC famous bodycon dress midi
    ,

    ReplyDelete