WIWW: Rocksbox + A Free Month For You! + Link Up

Wednesday, May 20, 2015











I have never been one to wear a lot of jewelry. I have my daily rings and my go-to earrings, but everything is pretty simple.

I am also cheap and refuse to spend a lot on jewelry when I know I always end up wearing my old faithfuls. That leads me to Rocksbox.

With Rocksbox I can get designer (hello, gorjana and Kendra!!) jewelry of my choosing sent straight to my door. For $19 a month you can borrow three pieces at a time and wear them, buy them, or swap them out at anytime for three new goodies!

This subscription is perfect for someone like me who likes the trendy pieces, but can't stand the thought of paying for jewelry when I know I might not like the piece in a couple months, or wear it that often!

With the code tuckerupxoxo YOU can get one month free of Rocksbox and try it out yourself! What do you have to lose?! The code does not expire, so when you decide you're ready, just come back here and get in on the fun!

Now for the link up!

- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.

- Write about something fashion related!

- Instagram @SarahTuckerUp and use #TuckerUpWIWW to share your outfits

Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here.


17 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous outfit and perfect for this warm months up ahead!

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Monica!! You can't go wrong with white pants and a tee :)

      Delete
  2. You look so pretty. Great Spring colors. Love your hair and those earrings, babe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great summer outfit, nothing like a little white to brighten things up! Very pretty earrings! Thank you for hosting!

    Cherie
    http://www.stylenudge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! These earrings are my favorite! They go perfect with almost everything I own!

      Delete
  4. I love this summer look--the earring color against the shirt is beautiful :) And I am the opposite--I pile on as much jewerly as I can--but that is why I love rocksbox too!!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute in pink and white!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! This color makes me look tan :) Ha!

      Delete
  6. So pretty and fresh in pink & white!

    Best!
    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been seeing Rocksbox everywhere. I think I'm gonna give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It is really fun! Such cute pieces and you can keep them for as long as you'd like, return them right away for new pieces, or buy them!

      Delete
  8. Love those earrings! I've been seeing Rocksbox everywhere too. I might have to give them a try :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! Especially with one month free!!

      Delete
  9. First, how cute is this outfit on you?? Love the flow of the shirt and colors together. Summer perfect ;) Second, I've never heard of this and what a nifty little program...like StitchFix but for jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really love that I got to see this outfit in person ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So relaxed, yet put together! I love the mint and pink together too! Do you feel like the shirt runs large? I'm debating between a small and medium (I usually wear a M). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete