New Clock || Living Room

Thursday, May 21, 2015






I know. I change my mantel like I change my undies. Everyday. 

Okay, not that often, but I haven't been able to find my mantel sweet spot until now. 

This clock. Oh my. Gimme all the heart eyes. Even Chris is googly at it. It is perfect. And cheap! We got it at At Home for $70! Right when we hung it we were smitten. 

My plans for the rest of the living room are to save up our spare change and get a large tv console like this. I also want new curtains that are lighter in color. I am hoping to swap the curtains this summer and possibly find a console that I can refinish for a cheaper price. We shall see! A new coffee table is also on the list as well as, possibly, a new paint color. I really want to go with a light grey, but I am not willing to repaint, so I'm sure the paint won't be changing anytime soon.

When all that is said and done I think we will be able to call this room finished, but knowing me, it will never be done.

PS: Nordstrom's Half Yearly Sale is going on now! This shirt is simply perfect and this watch is 45% off! 

Happy Thursday!


9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous clock! We've been wanting a large clock for our living room, but just haven't made the plunge yet. We don't have an "At Home" near us, but my parents in Dallas do, so when we visit them this summer, we will have to take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that clock!!! Looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! We have an At Home but I've never been... I need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Thanks for the home decor inspiration. That clock is all kinds of amazing!

    Robyn
    Feel Great Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooove this new clock! It looks fabulous above the fireplace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am obsessed with your new clock friend. It is so you and looks like perfection above your mantle!!! Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your mirror! Great home decor item!

    xoxo
    Oby Grace
    http://ispyoby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete