WIWW: Floral Pants + Link Up

Wednesday, May 6, 2015







floral pants // blouse // necklace // wedges
Sometimes I think I am not trendy enough to wear certain items. Like the crop top: that will forever be a no-go for me. But, but, these pants, well, I don't care how un-trendy I can be. These beauties had me at first sight.

After trying them on I was jumping for joy at the thought of being allowed in public in pants more comfortable than pajama bottoms. These will be perfect for all our upcoming vacations and those cool summer nights. Just kidding, Texas doesn't know what cool summer nights are.

Secondly, this flowy top is something I never would have thought to buy, but I sure am glad my friend told me, "you must buy that..." after trying it on. Those are the best friends, aren't they? The ones who influence you to spend way more than you originally thought you were going to. Ya, those friends are keepers.

Before I let you go/bore you to death, can we take a look at my long hair! It is finally getting out of the awkward stage and moving in to the long stage. After cutting those 10 inches off a year and a half ago, I wasn't sure I wanted long hair again, but now that it is back, I can officially say that the long hair is here to stay!

 Hope you have a fabulous Wednesday!

Now for the link up!

- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.

- Write about something fashion related!

- Instagram @SarahTuckerUp and use #TuckerUpWIWW to share your outfits

Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here.


22 comments:

  1. Great outfit! So bright and spring-like. I love pants like those for traveling. They are comfortable, but dressy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The pants are perfect for traveling!

      Delete
  2. Love your floral palazzo pants! Great look. Come on over and link up with SHOE AND TELL FASHION LINK UP on Style Nudge.

    Cherie
    http://www.stylenudge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those floral pants are awesome!

    Best!
    Rebecca
    http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! At first they looked like grandma's curtains and now I am obsessed!

      Delete
  4. I think this may be my favorite outfit of any you've ever posted! SO cute and classy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! I think this is my favorite as well! So comfy and cute all at the same time!

      Delete
  5. I am in love with these pants!! I bought them immediately after you shared them the first time and they are every bit as gorgeous and comfortable as they seemed! I'm 5'5" with long legs, and they are extremely long though, so heels/wedges are a must!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you love them too!! Yes, tall shoes are a must! I am only 5'3" and these even drag the ground a bit with my wedges on.

      Delete
  6. Love Love Love those pants!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH my gosh! I think this might be my favorite outfit on you! So great, that shirt looks great on you, your BFF did you a solid by telling you to buy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend! This is probably my favorite outfit as well! So comfy!

      Delete
  8. Ohhhh, ya know just catching up on my blogs and then I came across this!! Oh-em-geeeee! I am in luuurve with this ensemble. Thanks for hosting the link up as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you!! You're too sweet! Come back anytime :)

      Delete
  9. I am in LOVE with these pants--when you put them on IG I was drooling--MUST.GET.THEM :) You look totally gorgeous!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they awesome!? They are perfect for summer!

      Delete
  10. These pants are perfection on you! I haven't tried this trend yet, but I love your take in it.
    clothedwithgrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love this outfit! The pants are amazing, and the bright pink shirt is a stunner!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete