A Blogger Meetup

Monday, May 18, 2015

 

Blogging is weird because you know a lot of people who you really don't know. Does that make sense? I've read Sarah's blog for years now and she was in town this weekend, so we finally got to meet in person. We went to brunch on Saturday with our husbands and it was just as great as I imagined!! If Sarah and I lived in the same town I'm sure we would be the best of friends! Chris and I are already looking up flight to Cincy so we can go visit them (and Floyd!) and watch a Reds game.


Backing it up to Friday night when we ordered Domino's and then went on a Sonic date for ice cream. I have no idea how it started, but every time we go to Sonic we call it a "Sonic date." Half price shakes after 8 p.m. meant one thing: we were already in our pj's, hence the yawning and me look quite rough. 


Hopping back to Saturday...

Chris and I stopped at At Home on our way back from brunch with Sarah. We had herd great things about this store and it lived up to our expectations. We went in for one thing, and left with that certain thing that I hope to reveal later this week! And, of course, Chris had to act his age as he walked through the isles. 


The rest of the weekend was spent shopping and doing yard work. We have strawberries! We planted them about a month ago and this was our third one to pick and eat.

Sunday started off with church and then a grocery trip. We cleaned and then were lazy until we invited Chris's family over for BBQ.

Monday is here and we are so close to summer I can taste it!

8 comments:

  1. Its always fun to meet a blogger in person. I met another blogger 2 weeks ago and it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun that you two got to meet! Two awesome blogger gals!! :) If you come to Cincy I hope I get to meet you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome you two were able to meet for brunch! Totally jealy ;) And what is At Home and why don't I have one near me in Cali?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exiting that y'all got to meet up! And I totally drove to Sonic in my sweats/old tshirt on Friday night, too. But instead of the husband I took the puppy on a date :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun meeting a fellow blogger. I always find I'm so awkward with people I don't really know...but it definitely doesn't prevent me from trying anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3 days til summer break...its almost here!!!! Eeek! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY for meeting blog friends. I am proud of Chris for going along with you. :) My timehop app yesterday had our pictures from when I came to visit. Reminds me that I need another trip soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a terrible blog friend and totally missed this post! SO fun meeting up with you guys, best brunch I've had in a very long time!!

    ReplyDelete