Platform Sandals and a linen dress

Tuesday, May 5, 2015








dress here //  shoes here and in gold here
Look at me, all dressed up and no place to go. Call me 'a la fashion blogger' but the only establishment that was graced with the presence of this cute outfit was Walmart. Stay classy, Sarah.

I am going to wear this on Friday (promise!), but obviously Friday after school I always look like the Grim Reaper, so I decided to force my husband into taking cheery pictures of me while the sun was shining and the kids haven't made my hair turn too gray, yet

This dress was super cheap at my favorite easy-breezy store. I can imagine me wearing it on the beach as a cover up or out to a casual dinner with my main squeeze. Either way, it is so versatile and cute!

Now, can we get to the star of the show? Hello platforms. Come to momma! I was iffy about these beauties at first, but they have officially won me over. They are teacher approved and age appropriate. Half the wedges I see, all I can think is, "Nope, not trying to find a date. Nope, not trying to be a stripper. Nope, not trying to break my ankle." (They also come in gold and brown here!)

Have you found any great finds lately?

Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. Great look! That is a perfect summer dress. The wedges are great too.
    Traci
    waltzmetoheaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute maxi skirts and dresses are my favorite finds so far this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I love those sandals! I need a pair of brown sandals, something I don't own...surprise, surprise! The dress is perfect for summer too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I want to wear all of this....Old Navy is KILLING it!!

    ReplyDelete