WIWW: Casual Chic + Linkup

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

"Are you going to take the picture?"
  






 

necklace - here
shoes - here
blouse - old, similar here (really cute!!)
jeans - here

I wore this last Saturday to our friend's gender reveal party. I wasn't swayed one way or the other on what the gender of the baby would be, so I wore a little blue, and a little pink! Baby O is a boy and we couldn't be more thrilled for our friends!

I love how these jeans are casual, but the top and necklace make it feel more dressy. It is definitely a comfortable way to look put together.

Other things going on lately:

This week has been so nice. I've been lounging around and watching way to much TV. I've slept in and even gone back to sleep after getting back from our 5:00am workout. Chris will text me and ask, "Are you vertical yet?" to which I usually reply with a picture of me still half asleep laying in bed. Spring Break is so freaking fantastic. 

I recently stocked up on some new makeup. I am loving this eye shadow primer! I am totally against face primer because it clogs my pores and makes me break out, but primer on my eyelids is just what I've been missing. I also took the plunge on the highly raved about Make Up for Ever HD foundation. I plan on using all this new makeup for special occasions, since my normal routine consists of minimal makeup application. Most days I go to school looking like a hot mess! We have a wedding this weekend and I can't wait to try out all my new products! 

Now for the link up!

- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.

- Write about something fashion related!

- Instagram @SarahTuckerUp for more outfits and randoms!

Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here.



16 comments:

  1. I love your top! Super cute (and comfy-looking too!) Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty in this casual chic outfit! I love that necklace, so girly and sparkly! Just my type of accessory. Thank you for hosting the linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! I LOVE the shoes! Have a great day.
    Traci
    waltzmetoheaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning necklace! I'm hosting a link up this week so if you get a chance stop by :)

    http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That outfit!! AH! I love how casual, but how put together it is! Love it.

    Making Mrs. M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair is getting so long! This outfit is right about my casual alley...love it! I was just telling myself the other day it's time to make the investment for new makeup..I swear I still have eye shadow I bought 8 year ago! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that loose tee and your hair has gotten so long already. The flats and necklace are true stunners though. Always a pleasure stopping by, Sarah. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe my husband knows that first face all too well :) I love this outfit on you--such pretty colors!! How fun your friend is having a boy--I love seeing gender reveals!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this look, and really wish I was in it right now! So effortlessly chic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love that you included the first picture! it's my favorite. love the necklace paired with that neutral.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is SO cute on you. I love the relaxed jeans. And the necklace it awesome!

    http://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so precious friend. I have been looking for a new foundation so I am going to give it a try. I have absolutely not accomplished anything on my to do list this spring break. oops.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your necklace!! It's so pretty!!

    Follow me: http://olichkakiev.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute outfit! I love how casual it is but it looks dressed up with that necklace. And those shoes are adorable.

    http://www.beingleanna.com

    ReplyDelete