Amazon sells cute clothes?!

Friday, March 27, 2015

1. Did you know Amazon sold clothes? As in CUTE clothes? I was perusing the site the other day and right there on the front page was this adorable dress. After clicking through, I think I've found several Easter dress contenders, as well as wedding season contenders. This one is not too bold, but not too boring. This one just screams me, me, me! And this one is super fun! The reviews are good and with free returns, what's the loss?!

2. Seriously, buy this polish. You can thank me later.


3. Throwing the baseball with Chris is our new nightly ritual. The weather here in Dallas has been so nice lately that we can't help but be outside!

4. Married at First Sight. Let's just talk about this show. Dang U-Verse and it's free shows! Back on a random snow day when I was forced to stay inside, I started scrolling through the free shows and decided to check this one out. Now, I'm hooked! Even Chris is into it now. Out of the three couples that met at the alter, two are still married a year later!

5. All this spring stuff. I want, want, want.

Linking up with ErikaAndrea, and Narci.

7 comments:

  1. Dying over this polish and yes on Married at First Sight!!! One of my friends is the girlfriend of Cortney's brother so I am talking about it all the time with her and getting as much insider info as I can. Obsessed much?!? Uh yes I am! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazon and their cute clothes AND shoes...with prime shipping?? Yaaaaaaaaassss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was shocked that they sell clothes too! My cousin was looking on there to buy some clothes and I was like, "What?! Amazon sales clothes?!" So crazy! lol

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes- Amazon clothes for the win!! :) I've actually gotten my niece some SUPER cute clothes from Amazon and they are always awesome quality!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Netflix might've kicked off the streaming revolution years ago with House of Cards, but right now, all eyes are on Amazon. amazon services

    ReplyDelete
  6. including reasonable comments here...
    Amazon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. If possible, such as gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is very useful for me.
    Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete