My most favorite "Friday Favorites"

Friday, March 13, 2015


1. I walked in to West & Lou yesterday (the boutique owned by the lovely Kendi) and walked out with this perfect dress. It has a racerback and that line down the middle is super flattering. I got a medium for size reference. Oh, and don't mind my beautiful friend Caitlin up there, just modeling away for West & Lou. She is a as beautiful on the inside as she is on the out! Blessed by our friendship!

2. I just ordered this print from Minted. I have big plans for it! We have this long empty wall leading into the living room that I plan on doing some sort of art gallery wall on. In our last house we had a picture gallery wall, but in this house I want to hang art instead of a collage of Chris and I :)

3. Later this year we are going to the Bahamas, Key West, and Mexico, so I've been eyeing everything on the Forever 21 website. They have such fun and cheap beachy-type clothes that I won't feel bad getting dirty, sweaty, or even accidentally losing while on a vacation.

4. I am seriously contemplating painting our kitchen cabinets a light grey. That is what we wanted from the beginning, but opted to stain them instead. We decided we will get new counter tops and see if that does the trick and have an island built and paint it white or grey to keep things on the lighter side. All of this will take place over the summer, but I can't help and dream about it happening sooner!

5. Wednesday I had a spa day. Chris got me a giftcard to a local spa here and I got a massage, facial, manicure, and pedicure. Everything was wonderful, but I did have a slight panic attack during the facial. I've talked about how I am super claustrophobic and the lady put this steamer right over my face then covered my face (except my nose) with a hot cloth and I just about lost it. After some adjustments I was able to enjoy the rest of the facial. What I really love is the color I got on my nails. I wanted something neutral and I picked out OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around. The nail lady sadi that she was skeptical when I picked it out, but that it was now her new favorite color. It is really perfect. I got my go-go OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender on my toes.

Linking up with Erika, Andrea, and Narci.

6 comments:

  1. so jealous about your upcoming trip! I LOVE that print from minted. those colors are perfect- can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have asked this before but where are you staying in the bahamas and mexico? We can't make up our minds on where to go on vacay so when I hear of people going somewhere, we ask!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that print and dress!! Forever 21 is just making me want everything for Summer on their site right now too....now if only I can just sneak myself in your suitcase and go on your trip with you.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color and style of that dress! And the print! I'm excited to see your gallery wall. I love getting inspiration from people with similar tastes as me.
    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun to get pampered! And that dress is gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete