WIWW: Silk & Chambray + Link Up!

Wednesday, September 11, 2013


I'm not gonna lie. This outfit slightly pushed me out of my comfort zone. The casual denim paired with the silky skirt made me feel like I was taking a plunge. Maybe I was only plunging into the kiddie pool, but nonetheless, I was plunging.

Let's take note at something else. Ever since getting laser hair removal my legs are whiter than they have ever been. I am learning to embrace the pale. Since we are on that topic I might as well add that I have shaved my legs twice since getting it done! Holla! Best money ever spent. 

And back to fashion...

As I was heading out to take these pictures I realized something. My closet is full of clothes and shoes, but for a normal girl who is into fashion, I am really lacking the in clutches and accessories department. Maybe because I prefer my jewelry to be simple, and I'm too lazy to switch bags everyday every week. Whatever the reason, I know what is going on my Christmas list!


Randoms:

- Can we call this hairdo the teacher's lazy way of trying to look put together? When you deal with kids all day, the last thing you want flapping everywhere is a mop full of hair. No telling what grimy things are flying around my classroom and I'll do what I can to keep them out of my hair!

- I am slightly jealous of all the people at NY Fashion Week. With that being said, do I think I belong there? No way! I am not a high fashion woman. I am a low price normal fashion woman. I am truly just jealous that people I feel like I know (thank you, blogland) are in NYC and I'm not there. I already told Chris I am going there during my spring break. I muted my ears to his response. 

- Where were you on September 11th? I was in the computer lab at my school. I remember having no idea what a terrorist was and my parents telling my brother and I the USA was going to war.


Now for the link up!!

RULES
- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post!!  
(some people have been forgetting this lately and, to be honest, it is really disrespectful. 7 out of 21 bloggers linked back to me last week. I will be deleting your post if you don't respect my one and only rule. Thanks!)

- Write about something fashion related (accessories, shoes, modeling, make-up, etc.)
And if you're feeling up to it, you can follow me:

Instagram @SarahTuckerUp
Twitter @MrsSarahTucker
Follow on Bloglovin

Happy Wednesday!

To see other WIWW posts, click {here}

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I like this outfit! Very unpredictable, but very fun and I want to steal your earrings.

    Also, totally forgot today is 9/11. I can't believe it's been twelve years...feels like it was yesterday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hairstyle is adorable and so is this outfit. Chambray works with virtually everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Charlotte! I love this outfit so much because it is unpredictable! This outfit it so "you!" :) BEAUTIFUL LADY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you're style! I found you through 'I feel pretty'. I am your newest follower!

    Joanna

    coastalcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that shirt!!! Where did you get it? I am looking for something like that to pair up with skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love the skirt and the combination with the chambray shirt! I'm a new follower!
    Hope you stop by my blog www.pinkjumble.com
    -Ana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the chambray with this skirt!!! So cute! And we should frolicking around NY together...now I am off to daydream ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look fab in this outfit! good job on pushing your boundaries, I'm proud of you girl! and hope teaching is going well, you rock that side messy bun all you want :) LOVE you beautiful!!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this look! You've inspired me to try a similar shirt I have with a coral skirt! I'm the same way when it comes to accessories and bags. I really dislike changing them, and while I like chunky fashionable jewelry, I tend to buy more of the simple stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Fancy and casual is one of my fave combos! That skirt is super pretty and I love your earrings!
    I'm also jealous of everyone at NYFW! So unfair!
    I was in 6th grade on Sept. 11 and we watched it on the tv. I had no idea what was happening either and I was scared.
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Thank you Miss Sarah for giving such inspiration. I just love your sense of style.

    ReplyDelete