Double The Pleasure, Double The Flatbread?

Saturday, September 28, 2013


So, last Thursday, I loaded up during my super long (sarcastic) lunch break and headed over to Wendy's to get in on this flatbread action everyone has been talking about. I decided on the Asiago Ranch Flatbread

I got back to school, sat down, ate my flatbread, and made my lovely 15 second Instagram video. Then I waited...and waited...and waited for it to load. Fail. Fail. Fail. All day long. Finally, I just gave up and realized it was a lost cause.


Fast forward to today, when I decided to get in on this action all over again. After a morning full of errands and grocery shopping, I was in dire need of some grub.

Off to Wendy's I went again and this time I tried the Smoky Honey Mustard Chicken Flatbread. It was delicious and much different than the Asiago Ranch Flatbread. The Asiago Ranch Flatbread was packed with ranch and bacon, while this one was more on the "lighter" side. It was fantastic!




Next time you are out and about and want a light, delicious sandwich, try a Wendy's flatbread! From now until September 28th, you can win $6,000 by creating a six second video of you and your flatbread sandwich. Post it on Instagram, or Vine, with the hashtags #6secondsflat and #tuckerup to enter your video. For all the delicious details, click here.

Happy Saturday!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yum! Wasn't it delish?! I looooooooove the honey mustard one!

    ReplyDelete