WIWW: Spring Booties + Link Up

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

















Let's just totally skip over the fact that I'm wearing my favorite white jeans (again) and skip to my new booties...that I'm obsessed with. 

I wanted cut-out booties all winter, but didn't feel like I needed them. Fast forward to them being on sale (over $100 off!!!) and I couldn't resist! And, they are so comfy. I wore them all day Saturday and my feet never hurt, nor did I get one blister. Texas can't make up its mind if it wants to be hot or cool, so I am going to try squeeze in a couple more wears before I have to pack them away for summer. 

The number of these peplum tops I have is getting out of control. I own them almost in every color and I'm not even ashamed. You can see me in the striped version here and the maroon version here. 

Lastly, I have to mention my beautiful new ring. I got it a few weeks ago at Flea Style from the vendor set up behind my booth. I wanted all her jewelry, but I knew I couldn't walk away without this ring! Go check them out!

Happy Wednesday!




7 comments:

  1. What is the brand of your white jeans?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them at Nordstrom: http://bit.ly/2pnPBTk

      LOVE them!!

      Delete
  2. Your outfits are always so cute!! So inspiring.

    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just packed away all my booties and the fickle weather has returned in CA too. Love this look and there's no shame in "peplum" love ;) I have the striped version too and love it. You look adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Glad I'm not the only peplum lover!

      Delete
  4. I love everything about this outfit. Especially the boots. The amount of peplum tops I have is a bit out of control too. #noshame!

    ReplyDelete