WIWW: Cactus + Link Up

Wednesday, April 19, 2017











Do you ever have those outfits that you know you're going to repeat over and over? This is mine. As long as I can wiggle into these jeans. #prebabyjeans

I wore this to church on Easter Sunday and, honestly, I felt a little too casual, but I couldn't stand the thought of blinding the congregation with my opaque legs in a dress. It's bad, y'all. To the point where I want zero sun exposure because I instantly feel like I might get third degree burns from .23 seconds of the sun beating down on me. 

Every blogger has this cactus tee, or this one, and while I was at 'ol Tarjay the other day, I decided it was time to hop on that bandwagon because $14.99 ain't gonna kill nobody. 

Also, these shoes feel like they've been worn in perfectly ever since the moment my foot slipped into them. How can one shoe can feel worn in without ever being worn? Mom clogs for lyfe (enter pound emoji).

Okay, clearly I'm losing my mind. I've included hashtags and fake emojis in this post, so I'm leaving it at that before I embarrass myself further. You're WELCOME. 

Happy Wednesday, compadres! And, thanks for linking up! Honestly, I don't have much time to comment on blogs, but please know that my lunch time is always spent reading y'alls posts!! 

Now for the link up!

- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.

- Write about something fashion related!

- Instagram @SarahTuckerUp for more outfits and randoms!

Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here. 


10 comments:

  1. OMG i almost wore pants for the very same reason! This look is so cute, love the cactus!

    Julie | https://scorseofstyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, and yay for being able to fit into pre baby jeans!! I need to break out my vest again. Such an under utilized piece in my closet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a blogger and I don't have a cactus tee! I didn't even know cacti were a thing. Now watch, I'll be seeing cacti everywhere. LOVE this look. I bought a denim vest and have never worn it. I just don't know how to wear it. You look fabulous in yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all things cactus right now! This top is too cute, love how you styled it!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! I love this look! Bringing the vest back. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm, I might need to hijack my daughter vest. That looks super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been dying to hop on the cactus trend! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this print! I'm late to the party- because I don't have anything in cactus print as of yet :)
    - www.inmyjoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete