WIWW: Graham's Style + Link Up

Wednesday, April 5, 2017









 duh romper // $5.99 on amazon
bandana bib // copper pearl
moccs // freshly picked

This little guy of ours has been so fun to dress lately! He is over the stage where we have to change him into three outfits a day because of spit up, so I've been able to put on some of my favorite outfits I bought him when we was so tiny and I would deliriously shop in the wee hours of the morning while feeding him.

This romper on Amazon was only $5.99. I had very low expectations and was so shocked when it came in and was actually really great quality and the material is so soft!

I'm also obsessed with these bandana bibs. They are so cute and add a little spunk to G's outfits!

What are your favorite baby clothes??

Happy Wednesday!



7 comments:

  1. Who ever invented the bandana bibs, genius! I wish they had those when my son was that age...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORBS!!!!

    - www.inmyjoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a doll and those bandana bibs...why didn't I think of that when mine were little. GENIUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a doll and so stylish. Love the bandanna scarf and this cute outfit. Happy 1st birthday to your Graham!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is SO cute! I love baby clothes -- they get better and better!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, he is just so cute!!

    My husband and I just found out a couple weeks ago that we are expecting a BOY! So I love seeing these adorable pictures.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work done by author of this blog. I never seen such a beautiful and informative blog. Also the looks of the blog is awesome. Keep posting please.

    Buy Kids Gown In India

    ReplyDelete