Graham Turns ONE!!!

Monday, April 3, 2017

On Saturday, April 1st, our Graham baby turned ONE! If you follow me on instagram (@SarahTuckerUp) you know that Chris and I jetted off to Toronto to celebrate one year of parenthood. Call me crazy, but we all know 1st birthday parties are for the parents and I want no part of that :) So that I didn't feel like a total slacker parent, I baked G a box cake, slapped some icing on it, and forced him to take some pictures all while the poor little guy had a fever. He was a trooper and I will forever cherish these pictures.

Also, can we note how I have a strawberry blonde child? I would have never imagined our kid would look like him, but we are SMITTEN. 

Happy birthday, G! Words can't describe how happy you make us!!

































2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday buddy! And good for you guys, I love this trip idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! Seriously sounds so perfect for a 1 year celebration - my husband and I dread the 1st birthday party and also hope not to do one, and celebrate in our own little way (our son just turned 6 months). Happy birthday to your little guy!

    ReplyDelete