Weekend Wrap + A Cute Top

Monday, April 17, 2017


tank // vest // jeans // clogs





Happy Monday! I'm writing to you today from my cozy couch while I sip coffee and watch GMA. 

Just kidding. I'm drinking cold coffee, catching glimpses of GMA, and chasing a very active one year old!

We got today off from school. Praise the Lord! This four day weekend has been glorious. It is giving me hope that I can make it to summer :)

We spent tons of time outside enjoying the mild temps before we start melting here pretty soon. Graham is obsessed with anything outside. He will happily play on the patio for an hour with no toys. He collects leaves and grass and plays in the dirt. He is all boy! 

We went to Eater service Saturday night which meant we had all day Sunday to get. stuff. done. We did lots of yard work, Chris built a shed, Graham napped for 2+ hours, and I washed both dogs. We had such a productive day!

Today is the last day of my break and I've left my whole to-do list for today. Yay for procrastination.

Off to be semi-productive. 

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. We got today off too and I'm forever thankful as well - but now the long stretch until summer happens...boo! Enjoy your last few hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had today off. Sounds like a great break! Summer break is right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I could just eat him up! Sounds to me like you got a ton done on your break. This was the first time years that my kids had 4 days off at school....it was so nice.

    ReplyDelete