WIWW: Clogs + Link Up

Wednesday, March 22, 2017










I'm basically obsessed with every inch of this outfit, and that doesn't happen often now that I'm a mom. 

I wore this last week to an event in Dallas and I felt it was the perfect blend of mom and young person. I'm always, always comfortable. Seriously. I never wear anything that isn't comfortable because life is to short to suck in! So, everything pictures is genuinely so, so comfy. Including my first pair of clogs!! These shoes stole my hear from the moment they arrived. Now I just need to find more places to wear them!

Happy Wednesday!




7 comments:

  1. So cute! Love your top, and those clogs are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable look! I <3 clogs.
    Thanks for hosting the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute look. Love how comfy you look :) Those clogs are the least looking clogs I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! Such a great top!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are so adorable!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete