Friday, February 24, 2017
I swear I have the best readers. This blogging community is something special!
So many of you have been asking for an update on my dad and brother and sister in law. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you can read about my dad's assault here and my brother and sister in law's car accident here.
We will start with my dad. He is doing well. He had a surgery, unrelated to his attack, two weeks ago and he is recovering well. He has restless leg syndrome and has been experiencing severe leg pain for years now, so the doctor now wants to do an MRI and get to the root of what is causing his leg problems. Other than that, he is doing well!
My brother and sister in law are on the road to recovery as well! My brother is doing good. My sister in law, unfortunately, has to have shoulder surgery on the 3rd to repair her separated shoulder. She could use the prayers for a safe procedure and a speedy recovery.
Once again, I'm so blessed by ALL the texts, calls, and emails regarding the events that my family has gone through. I'm truly so thankful!!
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Thanks to Graham's mimi (my mom) for taking these pictures! If your parents don't know up from down on an iphone and aren't sure what button to push on a DSLR, then you can appreciate these pictures just as much as I do! I had to give a few reminders to not cut off my hear or feet, and the fixed lens was a bit tricky, but we managed!
Onto the fashion part of this post. This Tory Burch purse has quickly become my most carried purse. I have a Louis Vuitton, but you can't beat a cross body. I've been carrying this purse daily because I never have time to switch to another one, but I'm not mad about it.
Also, can we touch on the fact that anywhere I go there are at least 95% of the women I see wearing white jeans. I think we are all dying for spring to get here.
This post has been so positive that I don't want to mention the fact that this sweater was given to me as a maternity sweater and has several giant holes. It is a size large from H&M and I will probably never get rid of it. It's amazing and I'm so thankful for the large, bulky sweater trend.
Happy Wednesday, friends!
Monday, February 20, 2017
Happy Monday! Even though I have to go to school today, we don't have any kids, so that's a day off in my book! Things have been pretty quiet around here, but I am loving a few things lately.
1. All the nursery signs I'm making for expectant mommas. Seeing other mom's visions for their baby's nurseries is so fun! This special momma couldn't be cuter!
2. Graham is starting to get curls in the back and I'm smitten. Chris is ready to chop his hair off, but I'm demanding we wait until he is one.
3. Seriously, my favorite things right in this picture. I swear I was born to be a boy mom, so if one day God gives us a girl, I can't imagine how these two boys will react. They are so precious!
4. Thanks for all the prayers for my dad. He is not able to work or drive for two weeks, so him and my mom decided to come up and visit us. We are all pretty excited they are here!
5. This B.B. cream is still my favorite.
6. This manicure kit is worth itself in gold. It is amazing!