I also have it in white and am going back to get more. It is the best!
jetset top here for $7.99!
blouse here // pants not in stock
Y'all, Old Navy is killing it. I hadn't shopped at Old Navy for years until I realized that I could use the points from our Banana Republic credit card there. So, for the last year I have got just about everything from Old Navy and have hardly paid a dime for any of it.
I always want to be honest and not let y'all think that I am just a crazy spender. After my year of no shopping, it is hard for me to pay for anything I don't need! Now, that's a different story when I have points to spend!
- This bathing suit top and bottom is perfection. I think I am out of the string bikini phase, so I am liking the more "grown up" two-pieces. I also got this top that I can mix and match with bottoms I already have. When I showed Chris he said, "Ooooo, sporty!" He knows me so well.
- This cover-up was one of those pieces I knew I'd try on and not like. Wrong. It is so stinkin' cute! I wish they would make it into a dress. Our cruise is seven days long and I know I'm going to get great use out of this thing because you can bet I'm not walking around anywhere without a cover-up on.
- I got these sandals to walk around Atlantis. I wanted a shoe that could get wet that wasn't a flip-flop because I always get blisters. These are actually really comfy and I can't wait to pair them with my cover-up!
- DON'T FORGET about Nordstrom's Half Yearly Sale still going on! I am asking for this for an anniversary present and these shoes wouldn't hurt either.
Lastly, don't forget about your FREE month of Rocksbox with the code tuckerupxoxo. The code never expires!
Now for the link up!
- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.
- Write about something fashion related!
- Instagram @SarahTuckerUp and use #TuckerUpWIWW to share your outfits
Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here.
Linking up with Because Shanna Said So, Get Your Pretty On, Pampers and Pearls, and The Pleated Poppy.