1. Dinners...I am terrible at them. I am terrible at meal planning and prepping and I'd just rather eat out all the time. But, alas, now with a baby things are a little more difficult. I've been writing down all the recipes I can think of on cards in an attempt to make life easier when planning meals and grocery lists. My thought is: each week Chris and I will pick out four meals and I'll just have to look on the card at the ingredients that I need and make my grocery list that way. Is that a good thought? How do y'all meal plan? Do you have any really easy recipes you'd like to share with me? Help!
2. I ordered some new Ray-Ban Aviators and I cannot wait for them to get here. My old ones are scratched and I was due for a new pair.
3. Chris and I have been doing Cross Fit for 12 days now and it sucks, but feels great, all at the same time. I love how the workouts are so short! I had FOUR blisters (on one hand) after Wednesday's workout and thought about crying, but I pushed through.
4. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is open to the public today! Since I'm not a cardholder (that would be dangerous!) I can now go purchase all the baby boy stuff and booties in my shopping cart!
5. This baby boy of ours and his giggles are killing me! Chris coughed while putting him in his car seat last night and Graham let out the biggest giggles. Then, we kept doing it over and over and he kept giggling. It was the cutest! And, he is 16 weeks old today and I can't believe it! He gets sweeter each and everyday, so as much as I miss him being a teeny tiny baby, we are loving watching our boy grow.
Friday, July 22, 2016
Wednesday, July 20, 2016
Shopping for a baby boy is proving to be more fun than shopping for myself. I think because it is harder to find cute boy stuff, I love when I actually find adorable boy clothes and shoes.
- Nikes: I think from the moment I found out we were having a boy, I couldn't wait to order him his first Nike tennis shoes. These little Air Max tennies are the cutest!
- Ju-Ju-Be Backpack: We have a Ju-Ju-Be backpack and I'm obsessed with it. My mom couldn't believe that I had registered for such an expensive diaper bag, but now she sees how amazing it is to have a backpack, and how study and functional it is. This would be one of my top items to tell people to register for when they're having a baby!
- Bear Hooded Outfit: I mean, do I really have to explain why this is perfection?
- Personalized Blankets are the best!
- Tucker + Tate Hooded Jacket: Every baby needs a jacket and this one is too cute to pass up!
- Aden + Anais Swaddle Blankets: We use these ALL THE TIME for blankets, burp cloths, drop blankets, cuddle blankets...you name it, I've got one of these on me at all times!
- Hoodie and Pants Set: Can you just picture Graham's chubby body in that outfit? I'm dying already!
- Boon Lawn: This, along with the swaddle blanket and backpack, is used daily...dare I even say hourly? Minutely? We love our Boon Lawn!
- Freshly Picked Mocs: Every baby needs a pair of FP Mocs, and at this price, you can't beat it!
- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.
- Write about something fashion related!
- Instagram @SarahTuckerUp and Snapchat (the.tuckers21) for more outfits and randoms!
Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here.
Tuesday, July 19, 2016
Now that the evenings are consumed with a chubby baby, my dinners need to be quick and easy. I came across this recipe and, in Chris's words, "I'm not a pot pie guy, but this is GOOD!" Even the leftovers were delicious!
Prep time: 10 min Cook time: 40 min
1 - 2 count box of refrigerated pie crust
1 rotisserie chicken
1 bag of frozen veggies
1 large can of cream of chicken soup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Unwrap one pie crust and press it into the bottom of your pie dish.
2. Pull all meat off rotisserie chicken and place in large bowl. Add in frozen veggies and soup.
3. Pour pot pie filling into pie dish. Cover with second pie crust and pinch edges.
4. Bake in oven for 20 minutes then cover the edges with foil for the last 20 minutes.
Eat and enjoy!