What I've been working so hard on....

Wednesday, March 29, 2017






...is getting ready for Flea Style! This is my first really big show and I've been (with TONS of help from my family) working as much as possible to crank out signs. Honestly, I'm exhausted, but in the best way.

Each day for the last few months I've gone to school all day and taught my 5th graders, come home and played with G, then, after 7:00pm when G goes to bed, Chris and I get to working on signs. I'm usually up until 11:00pm or so and then repeat that schedule day after day.

I know all this hard work will payoff, and I LOVE working on signs, so I'm anxious to see what customers say.

If you're in the Dallas area April 7-8, come see me at Flea Style!!

3 comments:

  1. Please don't sell my sign at Flea Style :) I'm super excited for you! Wish I was going to be in Big D this weekend that sounds like a great show. I see they are in Houston later this month too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so good. Like I want all of them. I've favorited your etsy shop for when I find a place for one of these!

    ReplyDelete