Currently...

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Currently, I would rather be back in Kauai...
Currently, I just woke up...and it is 11:17am. Don't worry, I went to bed at 3:30am. Why, you ask? Because my lovely husband is working the night shift for the last two weeks and it has screwed up my sleep schedule. Next week he will be back to his normal hours...which means one day this week I am going to have to gut it up and be tired for a day.

Currently, I am eating Corn Chex and drinking blue Gatorade. Perfect combination. Corn Chex are my all-time favorite cereal, by the way.

Currently, I should be studying for my teaching exam next week, but I am still trying to wake up. Pitiful.

Currently, the sun is shining and I want to go swimming, then I remember we are in Texas and it is too hot to even swim. 

Currently, I am about to go get dressed in my workout clothes, as I do everyday, and not workout. 

Okay, currently I need to stop writing this post and go study. Today's focus is on Texas history - boorrrrinnngggg. Maybe I am not smarter than a fifth grader...

Have a great day!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. This made me laugh! I love the whole workout clothes one- a lot of the time I go to bed in my workout clothes and I promise myself that I'll get up early and workout, but it never really ends up happening and I have to do it at night. Good luck up your teaching exam :)

    xo, Hima
    Hima Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Girl, I totally hear ya about the workout clothes thing... That's all I've been wearing this summer. SOMETIMES I make it to the gym, but it's pretty typical for me to just look sporty and not do anything about it. ;) Good luck on your test lady! Study hard! Praying for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my life. When my husband is on night shift I do the same thing. I stay up until I'm deliriously tired and then sleep all day. Good luck with your teaching exam! I'm certified in Middle Grades in Georgia and just took the Elementary exam last week. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fact: We should be friends in real life. Blue gatorade and corn chex, procrastination, and wearing workout clothes for the sake of wearing workout clothes = a great day! Good luck studying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. booooo Texas history! Go take some old TAKS tests. I promise it will help a little. I hope at least.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well...at least you make the effort to dress in your work out clothes...I don't even get that far...have fun studying friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Corn Chex and Gatorade!
    Great photo!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Which teaching exam, the Praxis?

    ReplyDelete