WIWW: Being Bracco + Link Up

Wednesday, June 10, 2015









Cross Body Bag - Target (sold out) Similar here


While Sarah is sipping something fun colored, with an umbrella topping it off, and missing us (not really), I thought I would stop by today and talk about some great versatile pieces I've added to my Summer wardrobe.

Hi!  I'm Brianne, by the way, and you can find over at Being Bracco.

A great structured pencil skirt is something I've always wanted to add to my wardrobe.  What a great piece to wear to work and outside of work.  But how to wear it? I'm not one to wear super dressy items, even to work, but I love how a great tee or maybe a chambray button up can dress down the skirt without taking too much away from it.   I'm also not a heels or even tall wedge kind of gal.  If I'm wearing shoes for the workday, or for long periods of time, they better be flat and comfortable.

Insert the adorable D'Orsay style flat.  I now own two pairs.  Dress up a button up shirt and jeans or goes right along with a dress, or a pencil skirt perhaps.  This is a professional/everyday style that will be seeing a lot of this season.

We all know if we ask Sarah, she will say her bikini and flip flops are her favorite pieces right now, so why don't you tell me instead...

What's a great piece you love to dress up or down for Summer?

xoxo

Now for the link up!

- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.

- Write about something fashion related!

- Instagram @SarahTuckerUp and use #TuckerUpWIWW to share your outfits

Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here.

6 comments:

  1. Perfect summer style!!

    Erica
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So perfect, my favorite is maxi skirt and tee-shirt styled up or down with accessories or jackets/sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always a fan of your style and want to steal your closet! I am usually wearing capri's and a light top or a maxi dress. Simple is best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet and simple outfit! Love it!

    Come and link up at Beauty by Miss L Weekly Fashion Link Up! 

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look, I really love your bag! Right now I'm really big on remixing white tshirts with a bunch of different items in my closet!

    Crumbs & Curls

    ReplyDelete