A Few Fall Touches

Tuesday, September 25, 2012


Last week I took a trip (across the street from my work) to Crate & Barrel; aka designer heaven. I was loaded down with gift cards and ready to shop. I was in search of fall items...and a fall place setting.

I walked out with an adorable yell/gold striped rug, fall dish towels, linen napkins, napkin rings, and a table runner. My table is far from finished, but we are off to a good start!

Crate & Barrel has the cutest dish towels! Yes, I love dish towels. They add color to a kitchen and can be switched out with the seasons. It's the little things that get me :)




We already had all the dishes. The grey dishes are from Crate & Barrel (wedding gift, thanks Sarah and Kate!) and the yellow/gold chargers are from a garage sale. The orange dishes are from my college days. I got them at Ross. I like the simple table runner because it can be used for more than fall.

Hopefully this weekend I can DIY some sort of centerpiece...I am thinking golden pumpkins, or maybe chevron ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment