WIWW: Bumpdate + Link Up

Wednesday, December 16, 2015









I have yet to do one of these full "bumpdate" posts. I find them super repetitive week after week because, in my opinion not much changes, but since I haven't done one at all I figured I might try one out and maybe do them monthly for my own reflection!

How far along: 23 weeks 5 days...if it weren't for my phone, I would have no idea!

Baby's size: 8 inches and 1.2 lbs. According to my app, he is the size of a Papaya.

Name: If you've been reading here lately, you know choosing a name has been a struggle. I have one that I've had my heart set on, but Chris is just not in love with it at all. I suggested another name to him a long time ago that he has loved, so I am finally deciding to cave and go with that name. He promised our (God willing!) next boy can be named my favorite name. 

Weight gain: I honestly have no idea. Maybe 10 lbs? That is a total guess! 

Sleep: Amazing! I've been having hip and back pain, but once I fall asleep, I'm usually out like a light. 

Movement: This babe is pretty predictable. He usually moves when I start to stir in the mornings and for sure right when I lay down at night. He loves salsa and apples! Chris has felt him move several times and it is precious! 

Best moment this week: Deciding on a name! We are trying it out a little longer, but I'm 99.9% sure we know! When Chris gives me the go-ahead, I will let y'all know!! Don't ask about middle name though...that is proving to be just as tough!

Looking forward to: Our 24 week appointment on Friday, my brother and his fiance coming on Friday, AND Christmas break starting Friday!!

Food cravings: None that I can think of. I am getting full faster and feeling really stretched after big meals. I'm going to have to take my meals slower, but I'm just so darn hungry!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope. Thank God!

Symptoms: By far, the worst symptom of all is the pregnancy brain. IT IS BAD! I've put milk in the pantry numerous times, left groceries out all night, totally forgot a friend's birthday party. The struggle is seriously real, and sometimes scary. I can't believe I literally can't remember some things!

Workouts: I've been wearing Chris's FitBit and tried getting 10,000 steps a day. That happen probably 5 days a week. I've been trying to go to a couple workout classes a week, but school has been really busy. I'm just doing things when I have time and feel like it.

What I miss: All my pants, red wine, not being out of breath, but I love being able to have a gut after you pig out on a meal. There is nothing better than not having to suck it in!

Favorites:


Now for the link up!

- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.

- Write about something fashion related!

- Instagram @SarahTuckerUp for more outfits and randoms!

Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here.


9 comments:

  1. The eating struggle is SO real. I'm starving, but then I fill up so freaking fast. I mean, I get that there's a human using my stomach as a bed or something, but still...I miss eating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling well!! Yes memory loss aka baby brain is a real problem haha! Luckily I haven't forgotten Noah anywhere lol! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute and happy. Glad this pregnancy is going so well for you. Cute outfit! Love the top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute, and picking a name is huge! I know as soon as we picked a name I was so happy and then got to call the baby by name instead of the baby. Can't wait to hear what you picked out! Oh and of course you're outfit is cute, love the military jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to hear what name you're "caving" in to BC while we aren't pregnant we've talked about names and I'm not sure I can give in to some my lovely hubby thinks would be perfect.

    Cute outfit BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so adorable! You're absolutely glowing and I just love your style. Hope you enjoy the holiday season! Xo
    Kim
    theknottedchain.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claim faucet bitcoins from Moon Bitcoin. 29 sat. every 5 mins.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YoBit lets you to claim FREE CRYPTO-COINS from over 100 distinct crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as many as coins you can from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and resume claiming.

    You can click claim as much as 30 times per one captcha.

    The coins will stored in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or any other currency you want.

    ReplyDelete