Five Things

Friday, February 13, 2015


1. Flowers that are still holding strong, from the engagement party, make me smile. I have six of these mason jars throughout the house and I love it!

2. These shoes. I got them on Sunday for my birthday and they are the most comfortable flats I've ever owned. Plus, the quilted pattern is pretty adorable.


3. Converse. I'm totally not your typical "Converse" wearer, but I've been dying for some comfortable shoes I can teach in and these hit the spot. Plus I match 19 out of my 20 kids, so I'm totally winning. 25 going on 10, holla!

4. Jamie Eason's Live Fit Trainer. Chris and I went to the gym everyday this week and have today off (thank God because I can't move because my legs hurt so bad!). With a trip to the Bahamas and a wedding coming up, we decided it was now or never if we wanted to get in shape! If only we could lay off the Cokes and the burgers....baby steps.

5. Monday, the kids have no school! I know I still have to go in, but days without kids at school are like days off. You get so much done and it is nice to actually talk to the teachers you work with. I am looking forward to getting organized and cleaning up my classroom....especially after today's Valentine's party. 20 kids all hyped up on sugar...wish me luck!

Linking up with Narci, Erika, and Andrea.

5 comments:

  1. Those flowers are such a great pop of color for February! Happy weekend!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new shoes you scored for your Bday! And I did Jamie Eason's Live Fit Trainer last year...it really does work...especially if you're the opposite of me and actually stick with it for longer than 2 months haha...but I got 10 lbs down and a whole pant size!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So why do you have to go in on President's Day but not the kiddos - that doesn't make sense, especially if its a make up day or something.

    If you don't mind me asking, where are you staying in the Bahamas and how many days? We're trying to plan our summer trip and can't decide between Punta Cana or the Bahamas and everytime I see someone post about it, I gotta ask!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monday without the kids at school sounds great! It must be so quiet without kiddos zooming around everywhere. Those flowers are still looking great! They really make me want to go buy up all the Valentine's Day flowers and put them around my house.... that's actually not a bad idea.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete